Moon motors and tyre centre : 20 chrome wheels and tires rr07.
Moon Motors And Tyre Centre
- Moon Motor Car was a United States automobile company, in business c. 1905 - 1930. The company was based in St. Louis, Missouri. The company had a venerable reputation among the buying public, as it was known for fully assembled, easily affordable mid-level cars using high-quality parts.
- center: move into the center; "That vase in the picture is not centered"
- concentrate: direct one's attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
- a low-lying region in central France
- A port on the Mediterranean Sea in southern Lebanon; pop. 14,000. Founded in the 2nd millennium bc as a colony of Sidon, it was for centuries a Phoenician port and trading center
- tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- Tyre (Arabic: , '; Phoenician: , , '; ????, Tzor; Tiberian Hebrew , '; Akkadian: ???? ; Greek: ', Tyros; Sur; Tyrus) is a city in the South Governorate of Lebanon.
MOON MOTOR CAR CO St Louis MO USA 1905-1930
Dimensions (in mm): 5.3 L x 6.8 W x 1.2 D Inscriptions: MOON REG. U.S. PAT. OFF MOON MOTOR CAR CO. ST. LOUIS, MO. U.S.A. Materials: metal Colors: blue, white, silver, red Dates Used: 1905 - 1930 Locations: St. Louis, Missouri Gift of Hubert G. Larson Moon Motor Car Company radiator emblem, Smithsonian Institution
Moon Motor Car Company
Moon Motor Car Company Building With Line of Moon Cars in Front. Photograph by Eugene Taylor, ca. 1927. Missouri History Museum Photographs and Prints Collections. Block Brothers Studio Collection. N22391.
See also: canadian tire brampton shoppers worldthe flat tirefountain tire red deerdiscount semi truck tirestire dealers torontooregon tire chainscontinental rv tires