Bikes For Little Kids : Dirt Bike Racing Numbers : Verde Bikes.
Bikes For Little Kids
- (bike) bicycle: ride a bicycle
- (bike) motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- (bike) bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- Deceive or fool (someone)
So I was spacing out, peering over the balcony from the restaurant we stopped at, and I see this tiny, unattended kid on a bike at the far end of the busy roundabout. Shortly after, she was joined by three of her friends on bikes. They used the sidewalks and communicated with drivers and were *experts* at crossing the busy streets. The best part was when they all yelled, "THANK YOU!" in unison when cars would stop to let them pass. This was the highlight of my day. And it was a day of fantastic things.
Of course we're pretty geeky about bikes around here, so we probably take this milestone too seriously, but I was pretty proud of the little guy for learning to pedal. Full credit to the run-bike for teaching him the much more difficult balancing part of the equation -- adding in the pedaling is the easy part. I wish I had a proper shot of his proud face to add to the video.