Bicycle handlebar extenders : Chopper bicycles parts.
Bicycle Handlebar Extenders
- Bicycle handlebar or often bicycle handlebars refers to the steering mechanism for bicycles; the equivalent of a steering wheel.
- A person or thing that extends something
- (Extender (set theory)) In set theory, an extender is a set which represents an elementary embedding having large cardinal properties. A nonprincipal ultrafilter is the most basic case of an extender.
- (extender) Any of various substances designed to extend any of several properties of a material; Any of various components designed to extend the length of a device; Another term for runner or quick-draw. (from sense #2)
- A substance added to a product such as paint, ink, or glue, to dilute its color or increase its bulk
- (Extender) Descenders and ascender; i.e., the parts of the letterform that extend below the baseline (p, q) or above it (b, d).
bicycle handlebar extenders - Topeak Tourguide
Topeak Tourguide Handle Bar Bag
TourGuide handlebar bag
The Tourguide is a full-featured handlebar bag with a QuickClick quick-release bracket and shoulder strap that makes it easy to take it with you. For extended touring, day trips, and commuting, this bag features a special space to mount your cycle computer, a clear map cover, a 3M reflective strip and safety light mount for increased low-light visibility, and an included rain cover for additional weather protection.
Topeak's QuickClick system is built into every bag they make. Convenience and secure, QuickClick is Topeak's proprietary quick-release mounting system that allows fast and easy tool-free mounting and removal of QuickClick equipped bags, tools, lights and accessories. A simple slide and click and the bag is secure. To remove, a simple push of a button unlocks the system for easy removal. Fast, easy, and secure.
QuickClick quick-release clamp makes removal and installation easy
A special space to mount your cycle computer
Features a clear map cover
3M reflective strip and safety light mount for increased visibility after dark
Included rain cover provides additional protection
Includes shoulder strap for off-bike use
Divided main compartment
Front zip pocket
Two side zip pockets
Bag Attachment: QuickClickv(Fixer 8)
3M reflective strip
Rain cover included
Capacity: 305 cubic inches
Maximum Load: 11 pounds
Protection: Fully padded
Material: 1800/840 denier nylon
Dimensions: 10 by 7.1 by 9.1 inches (L x W x H)
Weight: 1.48 pounds
Vroom. I just zip-tied the milk crate on night before last. I would like to get a stem extender to lift the handlebars up a smidge and auxillary brake interrupters so I can brake more easily in an upright and not-hunched-over-racing position. I'm not a racer, I'm a commuter.
My Maxarya came with a handlebar extender. Without it, I think the handlebars would be too far forward for comfort. Maxarya's website is out-of-date and incomplete. I don't know if this extender is something they provide as an option, or if it was something my dealer added.
bicycle handlebar extenders
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer.
Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender
Adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to threadless steerer
Includes top cap and long bolt
40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation
Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike
WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers