The price of gold per gram. Gold chocolate bars. Black gold flats.
The Price Of Gold Per Gram
- Decide the amount required as payment for (something offered for sale)
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- An alloy of this
- A metric unit of mass equal to one thousandth of a kilogram
- Danish physician and bacteriologist who developed a method of staining bacteria to distinguish among them (1853-1938)
- Gram-positive bacteria are those that are stained dark blue or violet by Gram staining. This is in contrast to Gram-negative bacteria, which cannot retain the crystal violet stain, instead taking up the counterstain (safranin or fuchsine) and appearing red or pink.
- a metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram
Sometimes, nice things just happen. Like this: The other day I was driving a different route to work and noticed a small shop that claimed to be a specialty store for Lego® toys. Turns out it's owned by a hardcore eBay Lego seller. And the shop works like this: • Open on Mondays and Saturdays only. • There is no online-order or mail delivery of any kind. You have to come and buy in person. • You get regular sets for considerably lower prices than in regular toy stores, let alone the Lego brand store. • You can fondle and/or barcode/knob-code-check collectible minifigs as long as you like. There were all three series in stock. • There are huge bins filled with random unsorted used Lego (so huge you can't dig to the bottom level without shoveling out half the content). It is sold by weight. At one cent per gram! (Minifigs are more expensive, especially the StarWars ones.) • You're allowed to dig and shuffle and sort and pick as long as your fingers last. • The bins contained lots and lots of awesome 90's stuff I never even knew existed. It was a blast :-) The minifig pile on the left was 13 Euros. All the rest was 7 Euros. The best part: The shop is located 50 metres away from my regular route, 5 minutes away from work.
parker gram feeding bib
See also: gold mining forum14k gold per ounce1901 5 dollar gold coingold miner vegafamous gold minesbuy gold desert eagle14k gold pens