LIST OF ACTIVITIES AND CALORIES BURNED. LATEST WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS.
List Of Activities And Calories Burned
- Busy or vigorous action or movement
- (activity) any specific behavior; "they avoided all recreational activity"
- (activity) action: the state of being active; "his sphere of activity"; "he is out of action"
- (activity) bodily process: an organic process that takes place in the body; "respiratory activity"
- A thing that a person or group does or has done
- The condition in which things are happening or being done
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- Either of two units of heat energy
- This lets the dictionary give both a class_ type and the additional information that a list of objects of that type is expected. Here’s an example from the iTunes dictionary:
- An array whose items are; as in 'list of 3-item lists'.
- Security Guard Companies Karachi Pakistan Listings and Businesses. List Of Security Guard Companies Karachi Pakistan Mera Pakistan Directory
- Having been burned
- (of sugar) Cooked or heated until caramelized
- (of a taste) Like that of food that has been charred in cooking
- treated by heating to a high temperature but below the melting or fusing point; "burnt sienna"
- destroyed or badly damaged by fire; "a row of burned houses"; "a charred bit of burnt wood"; "a burned-over site in the forest"; "barricaded the street with burnt-out cars"
- ruined by overcooking; "she served us underdone bacon and burnt biscuits"
list of activities and calories burned - Unisex Wireless
Unisex Wireless Fitness Watch Heart Rate Watch Calories Counter with Chest Belt
Batteries: The product uses 2 CR2032 batteries, one for the watch and another for the chest belt. Both are already installed
Heart rate (HR) alarm: sound / visual
HR measuring range :30-240bpm (best per minute)
Lower HR settable range : 30-240bpm (best per minute)
Upper HR settable range :80-240bpm (best per minute)
Caloris calculation : 0-9,999kcal
Range : 62.5cm (25 inches )--may decrease with low battery
Watch : 50meters (163 feet )not actuating keys
Chest belt : Splashproof Operating environment:
Operation Temperature : 5 °C to 40 °C (41°F to 104 °F)
Storage temperature:-20 °Cto 70 °C (-4°F to 158°F)
Activity C, SXR103, West Cliffs, Newhaven
The Newhaven breakwater as seen from the cliff top. Activity C is one of five activities carried out by students during a one week SXR103 Practising Science Summer School. It is based at Sussex University, which is at Falmer, between Brighton and Lewes. Activity C is the field day in which students study the geology and plant populations at Birling Gap and Newhaven. The two sites are chosen for their cliff exposures of geology and differing soil types, hence different plants.
Outside Activity CD
I was asked to design a CD disc artwork for Ejyo for the album Outside Activity. I know very little about printing. The final product came out much better than I expected. Stay tune: I’m having a solo concert soon ~ =j
Related topics: high fiber low carb dietcalories in brown rice sushihow many calories in mac and cheeselow protein high carb dietking calorie counthow many calories in 5 almonds1250 calories a dayweight loss tool1500 calorie sample diethow to lose weight in less than a month