Photo sharing program : Lcd digital photo keychain
Photo Sharing Program
- is uploading your images to a website like Flickr. You can add tags and offer people the opportunity to comment or even re-use your photos if you add an appropriate copyright license.
- Photo sharing is the publishing or transfer of a user's digital photos online, thus enabling the user to share them with others (publicly or privately). This function is provided through both websites and applications that facilitate the upload and display of images.
- Web 2.0 systems that encourage users to upload their own digital photos. Users can tag photos and decide on public or private display. Photo tagging allows users to search the communities database of photographs.
- plan: a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan"; "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"
- arrange a program of or for; "program the 80th birthday party"
- A planned series of future events, items, or performances
- A set of related measures, events, or activities with a particular long-term aim
- A sheet or booklet giving details of items or performers at an event or performance
- write a computer program
14:01 - 19 Copenhagen Minutes
52 photos from a Copenhagen bench in 19 minutes. Only a fraction of the bikes that went past. Shot between 14:01 - 14:20 on April 24, 2008. This shot contains quintessential Danishness. A man in a suit on a bike. A sausage stand [pølsevogn], Copenhagen's city bikes - the bike share programme that launched Velib and all the others.
Where in the World Do You Take Cisco?
Example of a photo submission for the "Where in the World Do You Take Cisco" photo-sharing program.
See also: online photo classesopen source software photo editing146708 powered by coppermine photo gallerywedding photo shoot lahore pakistanpakistani breast photogenelia photo wallpapershriya photo gallery hotdigital photo contestphoto editor 2011 free downloadphoto manipulation articles