1411 Old Lamplighter Way - Wilmington, NC 28403
Beautiful cottage style home located in desirable Greymarsh Crossing, just minutes away from Wrightsville Beach and Mayfaire Town Center.
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home features a spacious updated first floor master with updated master bathroom. The kitchen has granite counter tops stainless appliances and an eat in area. There is also a detached 216 square foot building that is excellent for an office, recreation or storage.
The homes in Greymarsh Crossing feature low country coastal architecture. Neighborhood features include a pool and clubhouse. There are only 30 homes in the neighborhood.
- 2,353 Sq Ft., 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath
- Large First Floor Master Bedroom
- Office (can also be used as a bedroom)
- Recently Renovated Master Bathroom (July 2011)
- 2 Car Garage
- Beautiful Eat in Kitchen with Granite Counter-tops with Stainless Steel Kitchen Aid Appliances
- Hardwood Floors
- New HVAC (Nov. 2012)
- Gas Heat, Water and Stove
- Detached Building in back great for a home office, storage or recreation (216 Square Feet w/ Electricity and Cable)
- Fully Fenced in backyard
- Programmable Irrigation System
- Pavers Patio in backyard
Neighborhood Features and Characteristics
- Greymarsh Crossing Neighborhood
- Clubhouse With Pool
- Only 30 homes
- Mature Landscape
- HOA Membership $105
- Single Entrance, low traffic
- Exactly 2 miles from Wrightsville Beach Drawbridge!
Links for Additional Info Regarding Listing(Click Below)
Covenants for HOA -
Note To Buyer's Agent/Brokers
We will offer a 2.5% commision to a buyer's agent. If you have a buyer who is a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Local MLS listing #485364.
We will handle all the conventional paperwork required by a listing agent.
Property Updates Made Since 2007 Purchase
- Pavers Patio installed in Backyard
- Complete Updated of Master Bedroom and Bathroom
- Installed Granite Counter Tops and New Stainless Appliances in Kitchen
- New HVAC (November 2012)
- 140 Square Foot Addition (sun room/playroom)
- Organic raised garden (8'x8')