Students can download the key answers for the January-June 2011 session assignments. It is recommended that students should not copy all the answers thoroughly as the provided
answers are only the key answers.
However, they should read the answers completely then edit the answers as they wish to do.
This will improve in writing the assignments and the same is beneficial to all.
For best results and good grades, please take care of following points:
1. Do not copy exactly the solution keys.
2. First go through the content, underline important points and then interpret in your own words.
3. Cite examples from an organization you know. The organization for which you would be citing the example, needs not to be very well known or small. It could be any organization. So, don't think too much for this. Whichever citation you can give and explain, just go for it.
4. Draw flow charts, diagrams or figures wherever necessary.
5. Just make sure that your solution should content all the necessary points those can well interpret the required answer for the question asked.
Soon we'll upload more solved assignments.