Online Photo Gift - Creating Photo Book - Simran Kiss Photo
Online Photo Gift
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- While so connected or under computer control
- In or into operation or existence
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- endow: give qualities or abilities to
- A very easy task or unmissable opportunity
- give: give as a present; make a gift of; "What will you give her for her birthday?"
- A thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present
- something acquired without compensation
- An act of giving something as a present
TrickyKnits Sweet Dreams Chunky Baby Hat Christmas Newborn Photo Prop or Gift
Available only at TrickyKnits, new for Christmas 2010 - Sweet Dreams Chunky Baby Hat in Holly & Ivy is handknit in a chunky festive green wool with an even chunkier handspun in holly berry red. Perfect for a new baby's first Christmas, or a sweet newborn photo prop. Want to knit this yourself? This is a brand new design featured in my upcoming book - “Welcoming Home Baby the Handcrafted Way”, due out March, 2011. The book features 20 original knitting patterns for chunky hats, wraps, and cocoons - all knit with big yarn on big needles. To pre-order yours, visit any online bookseller. Check my blog for more details! My own line of yarn and hand-crafted needles used in these projects will be available here soon.