DIRTY WATER PUMPS - SMALL BATTERY OPERATED WATER PUMP.
Dirty Water Pumps
- "Dirty Water" is a 12-bar blues song composed by Ed Cobb and first recorded by the California rock and roll band The Standells in 1966. It is considered a classic of garage rock.
- The Dirty Water Club was a long-running (in a town where most tend to be short-lived) London club night featuring bands influenced by 1960s garage punk. It was named after The Standells' 1966 hit single "Dirty Water".
- "Dirty Water" is a single by The Blackeyed Susans, released in July, 1994. The last four tracks are taken from the cassette album Hard Liquor, Soft Music by The Blackeyed Susans Trio.
- A woman's plain, lightweight shoe that has a low-cut upper, no fastening, and typically a medium heel
- (pump) a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- (pump) operate like a pump; move up and down, like a handle or a pedal; "pump the gas pedal"
- (pump) heart: the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
- A man's slip-on patent leather shoe for formal wear
- A light shoe, in particular
dirty water pumps - Sicce SyncraDW
Sicce SyncraDW 2.0 Dirty Water Pump, 568gph
This new range of grounded Syncra DW pumps ensures high energy savings, powerful performance, resistance to harsh conditions, and reliability. Filtration up to 2mm debris size while maintaining maximum performance. Durable construction, synchronous motors, ceramic shafts and unique rotors allow for increased electrical efficiency for low speeds. With their innovative technology, Syncra DW pumps are versatile: ideal for waterfalls, ponds, pond surface skimmers, water gardening, and drainage applications. 568gph, 7.9-feet max head. 20-Feet cord
tub liner leak - draining 'bad' water
My tub had a liner put on it before I bought it the house. After some mainline sewer issues and water backing up (and some aggressive shop-vac work), the overflow in the downstairs tub had leaked 'black water' between the tub and the liner. I succeeded in clearing the water after taking apart the drain - luckily there was easy access under the tub in the crawl space (if it's in a ceiling you'd have to rip apart the ceiling). I used a piece of metal electrical fish tape to open a channel from the gap between the liner and the old tub in the drain, through the glue back to the area where water had pooled. After getting this dirty water out, I pumped bleach water into the same way it had gotten in, with a fish tank pump. That filled the liner-tub gap with sanitizer and then I let it drip for a day or two, then siliconed together.
New water source in Chapweteka, Malawi
Fetching water is part of Linele's daily duties in Chapweteka village, Malawi. But this water pump, which ADRA installed two years ago, have changed her life. Before she used to drink dirty water and her family would suffer from diarreah. Now she has clean water on short distance from where she lives and her family stays much healthier and stronger.
dirty water pumps
For installation in small lift stations, drainage system or raw water application Model: 80WQ1.1-4P APPLICATIONS: Home Garden and farms Mobile home parks and motels School and hospital Municipal package systems Industrial treatment systems Dewatering application PERFORMANCE: Power: 115v/60hz, 1.5hp, 16Amp, Single Phase, 4pole GPM@FT: 295@5ft, 280@10ft, 180@15ft 135@20ft, 66@25ft, 40@30ft shutoff@32ft SPECIFICATION: Speed: 1750RPM (nominal) Solids Handling: 2"Max Capacities: up to 300 GPM, Total heads: up to 32 ft. Discharge: 3" NPT, Vertical Ambient Temp: 104F (40C) Continuous 140F (60C) Intermittent VOLUTE: Cast Iron, ASTM A-48 Class 30. MOTOR HOUSING: Cast Iron, ASTM A-48 Class 30. SEAL PLATE: Cast Iron ASTM A-48 Class 30. IMPELLER: 2-vane open, non-clog, Cast Iron, ASTM A-48 Class 30. Balanced for smooth operation. SHAFT: Corrosion resistance stainless steel. O-RING: BUNA-N, assures positive sealing against oil leakage. HARDWARE: 300 series stainless steel. DUAL MECHANICAL SEALS: 300 S.S. metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers. UPPER SEAL: Carbon (rotary) VS Ceramic (stationary) LOWER SEAL: Silicon Carbide VS Silicon Carbide. INSULATION: Class B CABLE: Water proof 33 ft. Cord (Plug on 115V). ENTRY: Pressure grommet for sealing and strain relief. MOTOR: Squirrel Cage Induction, Single Phase, 4 Poles, Oil filled, 115V/60Hz, 1.5Hp, Permanent Split Capacitor Type, Built-in Thermal Protector, with automatic reset. Size: 14" X 12" X2 0.5" OPTIONAL: Piggy back ball float switch.