Hot water heater propane - Portable electric garage heaters - Hot water air heater
Hot Water Heater Propane
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- colorless gas found in natural gas and petroleum; used as a fuel
- This page provides supplementary chemical data on Propane.
- A flammable hydrocarbon gas of the alkane series, present in natural gas and used as bottled fuel
- Propane is a three-carbon alkane, normally a gas, but compressible to a transportable liquid. It is derived from other petroleum products during oil or natural gas processing. It is commonly used as a fuel for engines, oxy-gas torches, barbecues, portable stoves and residential central heating.
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
Solar hot water heater
A flat-plate collector hot water heater, and its 350 liter holding tank. They say you can get about two full tanks to hot-shower temperature per day, but it's hard to tell with the in-line propane hot water heater there as backup.
The hot water heater. Yeah, that's the whole thing. Propane-fired, on demand, Energy Star. Pretty cool.
Similar posts: fireplace heater electrichot water heater leaking waterhot water heater jacketportable car heater by roadworthyhot water heater leaking from the bottomwhat is a solar water heaterendless summer patio heater repairstorage heater singaporecaravan water heaters