Chemical Immersion Heater : Hot Tub Solar Heater : Tabletop Outdoor Heater
Chemical Immersion Heater
- An electric heating element that is positioned in the liquid to be heated
- a heating element that is immersed in the liquid that is to be heated (as in a hot-water tank)
- Electric heating is any process in which electrical energy is converted to heat. Common applications include heating of buildings, cooking, and industrial processes.
- a heating device used to maintain a constant temperature in the mash tun.
- Relating to, involving, or denoting the use of poison gas or other chemicals as weapons of war
- relating to or used in chemistry; "chemical engineer"; "chemical balance"
- material produced by or used in a reaction involving changes in atoms or molecules
- Of or relating to chemistry or the interactions of substances as studied in chemistry
- (chemistry) the science of matter; the branch of the natural sciences dealing with the composition of substances and their properties and reactions
- Of or relating to chemicals
Immersion Heating the Old Ale
This is the first runnings batch -- an old ale with some Nugget hops there for first wort. I always bring my brews to a boil with the immersion heater, because it's so fast. If my stove were more stable, I'd leave it in all the time, as it gets a nice rolling boil going and keeps it going.
Old space where the immersion heater 'lived'
This space is now bigger - a bonus from having to re-do all Dominique's work!
Similar posts: small heaterhot water heater for mobile homehot water heater leaking waterelectric tankless hot water heaterstorage heaters smellsolar garage heaterelectric baseboard heater wiringaluminum tube heaterracold water heater bangalore