Most efficient electric baseboard heaters. Domestic solar water heater. Space heater prices.
Most Efficient Electric Baseboard Heaters
- An individual space heater with electric resistance coils mounted behind shallow panels along baseboards. Electric baseboards rely on passive convection to distribute heated air to the space.
- An electric heat-emitting appliance located at ground (or ceiling) level. This appliance may be made of cast iron or flanges.
- (esp. of a system or machine) Achieving maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort or expense
- (of a person) Working in a well-organized and competent way
- being effective without wasting time or effort or expense; "an efficient production manager"; "efficient engines save gas"
- effective: able to accomplish a purpose; functioning effectively; "people who will do nothing unless they get something out of it for themselves are often highly effective persons"-G.B.Shaw; "effective personnel"; "an efficient secretary"; "the efficient cause of the revolution"
- (efficiently) with efficiency; in an efficient manner; "he functions efficiently"
- Preventing the wasteful use of a particular resource
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- (heater) device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A fastball
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- (heater) fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
To Warm the House
Still shopping for a wood stove. If our first electric bill in the new house, with electric baseboard heating, was $191, and if the total cost of a good wood stove, sized to heat this house, is $1,600, and if we were to run it at a low setting a good portion of the time, and if we can get wood for free . . .how many cold months would it take for the savings in electricity to pay us the money back on the wood stove? And, I said I'd never use that math after school! LOL UPDATE: We happened to get our next electric bill today. Much higher than the last one. I think the decision is made!
19860 536006663191 200001618 31381690 6123075 n
None of the electric baseboard heaters in the common areas of the building work. The 2nd largest room in the building has no heat at all.
Related topics: price of tankless water heaterhot water heater leaking watercar heater fan only works on highheat source amish heatersbaseboard heater hydronicstorage heater singaporeexpansion tank hot water heaterdiy propane heaterconnect it halogen heaterdiy wood heater