80 gallon water heater blanket : 40 gallon hot water heater : Electric halogen heaters
80 Gallon Water Heater Blanket
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- Covering all cases or instances; total and inclusive
- cover as if with a blanket; "snow blanketed the fields"
- across-the-board: broad in scope or content; "across-the-board pay increases"; "an all-embracing definition"; "blanket sanctions against human-rights violators"; "an invention with broad applications"; "a panoptic study of Soviet nationality"- T.G.Winner; "granted him wide powers"
- Equivalent to 3.79 liters
- (also used for dry measure) Equivalent to 4.55 liters
- The gallon is a measure of volume approximately equal to four litres. Historically it has had many different definitions, but there are three definitions in current use. In United States customary units there are the liquid (? 3.79 L) and the lesser used dry (? 4.4 L) gallons.
- The Scots gallon was a Scottish unit of measurement of liquids that was in use from at least 1661, (possibly 15th century), until the mid 19th century. It was approximately three times larger than an Imperial gallon that was adopted in 1824.
- United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters
- A unit of volume for liquid measure equal to four quarts, in particular
- eighty: being ten more than seventy
- 80 PLUS is an initiative to promote more energy efficient computer power supply units (PSU). It certifies products that have more than 80% energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% of rated load, and a power factor of 0.9 or greater at 100% load.
- eighty: the cardinal number that is the product of ten and eight
Blanket, the baby of the family He's named after Blanket Jackson cuz i think they look a like(: he's a kayla doll from kelly and friends HE'S A BOY!
Babette Blanket, WIP, 3 squares
pattern: Babette Blanket source: Interweave Crochet Spring 2006 yarn: Koigu, 22 skeins, 17+ colors hook: Addi #3.5mm
Related topics: solar water heater in malaysiaturco kerosene heaterthe best water heaterswater heater problems leakingsolexx sb vented greenhouse heatersunjoy industries patio heaterwho makes dayton heaterscar heater problemssolar room heaters