Trailer Motorcycle Wheel Chock - Meals On Wheels Hawaii - 22.5 Wheel Trims.
Trailer Motorcycle Wheel Chock
- A block placed in front of the back wheels of a truck or trailer to prevent the vehicle from moving away from the dock during loading and unloading.
- Wheel chocks (or chocks) are wedges of sturdy material placed behind a vehicle's wheels to prevent accidental movement. Chocks are placed for safety in addition to setting the brakes. The bottom surface is sometimes coated in rubber to enhance grip with the ground.
- A wedge-shaped block put under a wheel to prevent a vehicle from rolling
- A two-wheeled vehicle that is powered by a motor and has no pedals
- motorbike: ride a motorcycle
- a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- MotorCycle is the title of a 1993 album by rock band Daniel Amos, released on BAI Records. The album was dedicated to the memory of songwriter Mark Heard.
- The rear section of a tractor-trailer
- dawdler: someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
- An unpowered vehicle towed by another, in particular
- An open cart
- preview: an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
trailer motorcycle wheel chock - Heavy Duty
Heavy Duty Adjustable Motorcycle Scooter Wheel Chock Trailer Hold Down Bike Stand Mount
Get the stability you need to safely work on, transport, or store your motorcycle with this motorcycle wheel chock. Simply drive or push the motorcycle into the wheel chock, and the over-centering cradle locks the wheel into place. To unload the bike, simply pull the motorcycle back and the cradle releases. The adjustable 3 position cradle makes this wheel chock compatible with a wide variety of motorcycles. The durable steel construction provides excellent stability, yet only weighs 16 lbs. This wheel chock mounts to truck beds, trailers, or any flat surface with four bolts.
DSC 0025 1024x680 LO RES
The spreader bars for the wheel chocks shown being held in place by the VT2500 studs. You can virtually adjust your wheel chocks back and forth in your trailer in 1" increments...making this the most versatile wheel chock system in the industry.
Trailer After Motorcycle Prep
Non-skid paint applied to ramp and floor, E-Track bolted to both sides of floor for tie-down attaching, spare tire holder mounted to wall, two helmet holders with jacket hooks in front, Condor wheel chock, fire extinguisher, and flashlight mount.
trailer motorcycle wheel chock
The TMS motorcycle trailer wheel chock is a heavy duty, high quality steel wheel chock for motorcycles that has a fixed front tire wheel stop and an adjustable rear wheel cradle to lock your wheel in you drive the bike into it. This allows the motorcycle to be held in the upright position. The motorcycle stays in the upright vertical position allowing it to be strapped down with one person without worrying about the motorcycle tipping over. To unload the motorcycle from the wheel chock, simply pull the motorcycle backward and it allows the wheel to roll out of the chock releasing the front or rear tire of the motorcycle. This motorcycle trailer wheel chock is 23-1/2" long x 23-1/4" wide x 15-3/4" high and weighs 25 lbs. Tie down straps are required for hauling your motorcycle and are recommended for upright storage.