Footsteps holiday photo cards - Upload photo image - Shoebox photo storage.
Footsteps Holiday Photo Cards
- The NSW Photo Card is a voluntary card provided by the Roads and Traffic Authority of New South Wales Australia, for people who do not hold a current NSW driver licence or learner licence (16 year olds), or other form of photo identification, to help them show who they are.
- Photo cards allow you to put a picture of your loved ones right on your card. MyGatsby.com offers a wide assortment of customizable photo cards for birth announcements and holiday greeting cards.
- (footstep) the distance covered by a step; "he stepped off ten paces from the old tree and began to dig"
- (footstep) footfall: the sound of a step of someone walking; "he heard footsteps on the porch"
- Footsteps is singer/songwriter Chris de Burgh's seventeenth original album, released in 2008. This album includes two songs penned by de Burgh and cover versions of thirteen other songs.
- A step taken by a person in walking, esp. as heard by another person
- A vacation
- vacation: leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure; "we get two weeks of vacation every summer"; "we took a short holiday in Puerto Rico"
- vacation: spend or take a vacation
- A day of festivity or recreation when no work is done
- Characteristic of a holiday; festive
- a day on which work is suspended by law or custom; "no mail is delivered on federal holidays"; "it's a good thing that New Year's was a holiday because everyone had a hangover"
Those just happened to be there in the sand, also noticed the thin line of water drops from the bathing shorts (I suppose) between the footsteps. Looks almost like the footsteps of a bug or something.
Footsteps of Angels
With a slow and noiseless footstep Comes that messenger divine, Takes the vacant chair beside me, Lays her gentle hand in mine. Footsteps of Angels Henry Wadsworth Longfellow