Reynolds bike wheels : Best folding bikes 2011 : Pinnacle bike
Reynolds Bike Wheels
- (Bike Wheel) A bicycle wheel is a wheel, most commonly a wire wheel, designed for bicycle. A pair is often called a wheelset, especially in the context of ready built "off the shelf" performance-oriented wheels.
- Reynolds (dates unknown) was an English amateur cricketer who made 2 known appearances in major cricket matches from 1795 to 1796.
- Sir Joshua (1723–92), English painter. The first president of the Royal Academy (1768), he sought to raise portraiture to the status of historical painting by adapting poses and settings from classical statues and Renaissance paintings
- English portrait painter and first president of the Royal Academy (1723-1792)
- Caisse d'Epargne (UCI Team Code: GCE) is professional road bicycle racing team which participates in the UCI ProTour and has achieved twelve General Classification (GC) victories in Grand Tours.
reynolds bike wheels - Reynolds Solitude
Reynolds Solitude Clincher Shimano
The Solitude is designed to deliver solid specs and performance. It features strong, and stiff, lightweight alloy rim with a low spoke count, internal spoke nipples, and a shallow-V profile, so it excels across a variety of conditions. The Solitude is hand-built, and loaded with quality for the long haul. It climbs fast, pulls through on the flats, and stands up to punishment mile after mile. If youre looking for a value performer thats way more than a training wheelset, Solitude is it.Reynolds proprietary lightweight alloy-body hubs and DT Swiss spokesincludes alloy QR skewers, spoke wrench and rim stripsReynolds recommends using their propriety brake pads which are included in all rim brake wheel setsCompatible with tires up to 150 psi20/24 front and rear spoke counts; radial front and non-drive rear -- 2-cross drive sideWheelset weight: 1550gItem Specifications- Front WheelColorBlackWeight703gHub/Brake CompatibilityRim BrakeRim Depth31mmValvePrestaISO Diameter622 / road / 29Valve LengthMed 41-55mmWheel Size700cTire TypeClincherFront Wheel TypeRoad
I started building this touring bike frame in 1975 after kicking my panniers for hundreds of miles on a trip across Northern New Mexico. I was on a racing bike with a 39" wheelbase. It's made of light gage Reynolds 531 tubing with a long wheel base, long chainstays for panniers and other touring features. The frame sat unfinished lacking only the seat stays and paint until I completed it 1992. It's an extremely smooth riding bike and handles perfectly. I wanted a bike with long rear stays for panniers plus a frame that was stable for hands off riding on the flats. Also one that wouldn't have any front wheel shimmy when coming down off of a mountain fully loaded at high speed. It turned out just they way the I designed it, a true touring bike.
Reynolds Solitude wheels. they have an aero profile, and are 30mm deep. Good training wheels. Continental Ultra-Race tires on them
reynolds bike wheels
All the other racers are scrambling around the start line, anxious to swap out their deep-dish wheels for something that handles better in the howling crosswinds. You're not worried. You checked the weather and knew it was going to be windy, but more importantly, you're rolling on the Reynolds Assault & Strike Wheelset. The combination of a 46-millimeter-deep front wheel and a 66-millimeter-deep rear wheel add up to a crosswind-beating, aero-advantage-gaining, race-winning combination.
Material: carbon fiber
Rim Depth: (front) 46 mm, (rear) 66 mm
Front Spoke Count: 20 Revolution DT Swiss
Front Hub: Reynolds
Rear Spoke Count: 20 Revolution DT Swiss
Rear Hub: Reynolds
Spoke Material: steel
Spoke Nipple Material: alloy
Axle Type: (front) 9 x 100 mm, (rear) 10 x 130 mm
Brake Compatibility: rim brake, carbon-specific pads included
Front Weight: 684 g
Rear Weight: 972 g
Complete Set Weight:
Recommended Use: cycling, racing, triathlon
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years