Country decorate - Decorative metal leaves - Decorative window grill.
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- state: a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
- nation: the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- The land of a person's birth or citizenship
- A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory
- The people of a nation
Menards Kitchen Display
I love this cute kitchen display at Menards so I had to have it in the only way I could.
Country fair themed cake
This cake was an interesting cake to make. It was a country fair themed cake.
See also: decorative metal wall panelschristmas candle decorationnursery decorating booksfree online room decoratorurban living decoriron star wall decorleaf wall decorations