16 Years Girls Breast Photo : Landscaping Pictures Photo Gallery Landscape Design Ideas
16 Years Girls Breast Photo
- The corresponding less-developed part of a man's body
- either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- A person's chest
- the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen; "he beat his breast in anger"
- meet at breast level; "The runner breasted the tape"
- Either of the two soft, protruding organs on the upper front of a woman's body that secrete milk after pregnancy
- The time taken by a planet to make one revolution around the sun
- days: the time during which someone's life continues; "the monarch's last days"; "in his final years"
- long time: a prolonged period of time; "we've known each other for ages"; "I haven't been there for years and years"
- The period of 365 days (or 366 days in leap years) starting from the first of January, used for reckoning time in ordinary affairs
- A period of the same length as this starting at any point
- old age: a late time of life; "old age is not for sissies"; "he's showing his years"; "age hasn't slowed him down at all"; "a beard white with eld"; "on the brink of geezerhood"
- A female child
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- sixteen: being one more than fifteen
- sixteen: the cardinal number that is the sum of fifteen and one
- Bookbinding is the process of physically assembling a book from a number of folded or unfolded sheets of paper or other material. It usually involves attaching covers to the resulting text-block.
I have been tagged!
1. My name is Sari Hannele and I hate my middle name Hannele. I wish my name would have a meaning. My girls are called Tiia-Noora Aurora and Iida Pauliina Aurelia. Aurora name came to my mind at the same day when I found out I was pregnant. I didn’t tell it to anyone. But when my mom found out I was pregnant she said to me: “is’t going to be a girl and her name will be Aurora” It’s not usual name in Finland...and the most amazing thing, she was born at Aurora’s day 10th of March. Aurelia name comes from Aurelius, meaning gold / golden. Iida’s nickname is Papu, she had really dark skin when she was born, like coffee bean (papu in Finnish is bean). When she was born her hair was like a gold. This is what I mean, my middle name is just Hannele, and that’s all... boring! 2. I don’t have sisters or brothers, but I always wanted to have a big brother. That’s why I wanted to have more than one child and as close at age as possible. 3. I'm 37 years YOUNG! ... UGH! But hardest thing was 35th birhtday, I don’t know why... 4. I dont’ smoke, I have never smoked and I never will...I like to eat healty, sometimes I think too healthily, if it is possible. But I eat sometimes junk food too... and I drink beer or four at some weekends :-) I know “everything” about vitamins and what we get from what food etc. At least one meal a day I eat fruits, bread I eat is made out of rye. I’m rye-holic heh! Can’t live without it :-) My favorite food is SUSHI! 5. I love to take photos (was that hard to quess?) I have taken photos since I was something like 7 years old... I love to watch photos that others have taken and I try to learn out of them. Lately I have been trying to learn how to take concert photos, still need a lot of practice in that. 6. My favorite bird is a crow. I have liked/loved those birds since my childhood. I can’t explain, but I feel some kind of connection to them. Every autumn when I see them cathering before they leave to warmer countries, I feel sad... I wish I could fly with them! I like to call myself Sari the mad Crow :-) Crow is “varis” in Finnish, so if you have a really good imagination, Sari and varis have the same letters in different order, oh yeah, v missing from Sari but anyway ;-) Well, all animals are dear to me. At home we have one dog, one cat, an aquarium and one rat... 7. Year 2007 wasn’t really kind to me, my mom was diagnosed breast cancer, I divorsed from the father of my girls, I had to quit my own company and give away my dog Tommi. I found good home for him, as couldn’t make long walks with him. I can’t leave my girls home alone and go to forest for 2 hours... This year has been better by now. I got a new job, we got lovely small new dog, just perfect for us, my mom won the cancer! 8. I’m a “I CAN do it myself”-person, I don’t need help, I don’t want help. I feel like a loser if I have to ask for a help... All my life I have done everything by myself, now I try to learn to be “a girl”, I don’t have to be as strong as all men are, I don’t have to do everything by myself and I try to learn how to ask for some help... I said I TRY!!! Not sure if I can ;-) 9. I’m a perpentual motion machine. I never stop. If I’m not ironing, cleaning or making handcrafts, I may sit down for 3 minutes, but not longer. During those 3 minutes I can think of 300 different things to be done and I have to do at least 2 of those... or 5... There is one place that stops me: Flickr! If I go to Flickr pages, I can sit in front of the computer for one day, or usually one night...or more! And I love knowledge, I read only science magazines, books I read are never novels, only books about knowledge of something: Yes, you can call me: “cornucopia of useless knowledge” 10. My favorite color is purple. But most of my clothes are green or black. In decoration of my home I like to use “vanilla yellow”. I call my house “Villa Vanilla”. 11. I love to live in the countryside. I think I could survive about one day living in a city. 12. I want to save the planet and I try to do my best to recycle everything. My dream is to put up my own company (once again) but this time I’d make cratfs from recycled things. That is my future plan! 13. I try to give money to poor and those that are in need. That’s why I have 2 sponsored children in Peru. I’m not rich, not even close, but I think we have enough to give to those who doesn’t have things as well as we have. I do a lot of voluntary work, I wish I could do more... I wish I would have more money to help more... I know we can’t save everyone, but I know I can make 2 little girls happy when they get mail from far away. Get some small things like pens etc. that they don’t have... Why Peru? I feel I have lived there in my past life. 14. Yes, I do believe in strange things like past life, horoscopes, signs, premonitions etc. etc. I’m an Aries and a Rat. I have strange dreams and really strong ones, but I enjoy watching them... like private movies. 15. I like ROCK musi
Would you like to play a game??
OK, Flickr Friends -- here's a movie trivia game for you. This is a sign that I drive by nearly every day. It is attached to Lee's Video Library in Anderson, Indiana. Lee's recently closed their doors and the building is for sale. I got worried that some other business would buy the property and tear down this hand-painted sign that has been there for as long as I can remember. By my count, there are twenty-one characters featured on the sign which I have numbered using notes (hover your pointer over the photo to reveal them). In your comment, identify, by number, the character or characters you are attempting to identify. Here's what I'm looking for: a.) The name of the actor/actress (1 pt.) b.) The name of the character portrayed (1 pt.) c.) The name of film from which each still was taken. (1 pt.) d.) Bonus points if you can link to either the screen capture or production still that was likely used as the model for each painting. (3 pts.) Winner will receive ten (10) constructive comments on their photostream from me and at least 2 'faves.' What? Were you expecting cash?? I have no idea how quickly this will go, but I'll leave it up for a week and allow more time if it seems necessary. I'll update the notes on each character when correct answers are given. Correct answers will be judged my me. Whiners will be awarded no points, and may God have mercy on their souls. :-) Correct Answers: 1. Sylvester Stallone; John J. Rambo; Rambo: First Blood Part II 2. Bela Lugosi; Count Dracula; Dracula 3. Clint Eastwood; The Man With No Name/"Joe"/"Blondie"; A Fistful of Dollars 4. Charles Bronson; Paul Kersey; Death Wish? 5. Clark Gable; Rhett Butler; Gone With The Wind 6. Charles Fleischer (voice); Roger Rabbit; Who Framed Roger Rabbit 7. Ray Bolger?; The Scarecrow?; The Wizard of Oz (1939)? 8. Elizabeth Taylor; Cleopatra; Cleopatra 9. Leonard Nimoy; Mr. Spock; Star Trek (various) 10. Humphrey Bogart; Charlie Allnut; The African Queen 11. Katharine Hepburn, Rose Sayer, The African Queen? 12. William Shatner, Admiral James T. Kirk, Star Trek: The Motion Picture 13. Marilyn Monroe; The Girl; The Seven Year Itch? 14. Christopher Reeve; Superman; Superman (1978) 15. Charlie Chaplin; The Little Tramp; difficult to identify a specific film here -- there were so many with this exact character 16. John Wayne; very difficult to identify a specific character or film on this one. 17. Ginger Rogers; Dale Tremont; Top Hat 18. Fred Astaire, Jerry Travers, Top Hat 19. Robert Redford, The Sundance Kid, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid 20. Paul Newman, Butch Cassidy, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid 21. Jack Haley; The Tin Woodsman; The Wizard of Oz (1939)