Surly Bike Reviews : Womens Road Bike Shoes.
Surly Bike Reviews
- (Surly Bikes) Surly Bikes is a designer and importer of bicycles, frames, parts, and accessories based in Bloomington, Minnesota, established circa 1998. Surly is owned by and shares facilities with Quality Bicycle Products (QBP).
- (review) reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation
- A formal assessment or examination of something with the possibility or intention of instituting change if necessary
- (review) look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
- (review) an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- A critical appraisal of a book, play, movie, exhibition, etc., published in a newspaper or magazine
- A periodical publication with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc
surly bike reviews - Surly Travelers
Surly Travelers Check 52cm Frameset Brownlow
The Surly Travelers Check is already well-known as an excellent do-all frame, friendly with skinny tires or fat, derailleurs or single-speed drive trains, the Cross Check would be the first choice for your traveling companion. Add SS couplers and what do you get? The best of all worlds in the Travelers Check.Optional travel cases sold separatelyTIG-welded double-butted Surly 4130 CroMoly construction1-1/8-inch threadless brazed CroMoly forkLong horizontal dropouts; single-speed compatibleClearance to run 700 x 45c tires with room for fendersWorks with all single, double and triple road or mountain cranksetsEyelets for fenders and rear rack132.5mm spacing for mountain or road hubsSS couplers allow the bike to be broken into two halves for transport or storage, possibly avoiding airline feesTL9100 (coupler wrench) and LU2515 (coupler thread grease) are included with each framesetFork:Includes Surly Stainless Brake HangerSteerer Tube: 1-1/8-inch threadlessSteerer Tube Length: 300mmBrake Type: Linear Pull/CantileverCrown Race: 30mmWheel Size: 700cFront Hub Spacing: 100mmFront Axle Type: 9x1Fork Rake: 44mmAxle to Crown Length: 400mmColor: BrownlowMaterial: CroMoWeight: 1,106 gramsFrame:Mfg Size: 52cmFrame Size: 52cmTT (Effective): 54.71 cmColor: BrownlowSeatpost Diameter: 27.2mmFront Derailleur Style: TraditionalHeadset Type: 1-1/8-in Standard CupsFront Derailleur Clamp: 28.6mmFront Derailleur Cable Pull: BottomBrake Type: Cantilever/Linear PullBB Shell Width: 68mmBB Thread Type: EnglishRear Axle Type: 10x1Wheel Size: 700cWheel Mount Center Offset: 0mmRear Hub Spacing: 130 - 135m
turns out that if you own a Surly bike, one of their employees will fix it for you free - they just show up, you don't even have to call.
MS150 | surly bike love
Riding my Surly Pacer. Rebecca riding the Surly Crosscheck that was once mine, but then sold to her. We <3 Surly.