Commercial Napkin Holders - Standard Napkin Size - Diner Portable Placemat.
Commercial Napkin Holders
- A napkin holder is a device used to hold napkins. A napkin holder can be made from virtually any solid material and is built so that the napkins do not slip from its hold, either by way of sandwiching them between two surfaces, or simply enclosing them on their sides in a horizontal design.
- connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises; "commercial trucker"; "commercial TV"; "commercial diamonds"
- a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
- The typographic character @, called the at sign or at symbol, is an abbreviation of the word at or the phrase at the rate of in accounting and commercial invoices (e.g. "7 widgets @ $2 = $14"). Its most common modern use is in e-mail addresses, where it stands for "located at".
- Having profit, rather than artistic or other value, as a primary aim
- Concerned with or engaged in commerce
- Making or intended to make a profit
Waiting to be served
The crystal is out, the silver is set, the jingle bell napkin holder is in place; now all that's needed for the holiday dinner party is the food. Silver Storm, our big Maine Coon, demonstrates that he can be patient. While this may look like a scene from a Fancy Feast catfood commercial, it was acutally Silver sneaking up to the table while we were getting ready for a Christmas Eve party last year. December 24, 2008.
Commercial Whaling in Iceland © Arni Torfason
Similar posts: snowflake placematsdiamond napkin foldzebra print plastic tableclothoval tablecloth patternrhinestone napkin ringspolka dot tableclothsround paper placematsstandard placemat sizenapkin folding flowerround paper tablecloth