Commercial steam cleaning machines - Dry cleaning usa - Cleaning interior of car.
Commercial Steam Cleaning Machines
- Steam Cleaning involves using steam for cleaning. Its uses include domestic applications in cleaning carpets, and industrial uses in removing grease and dirt from engines.
- (Steam-cleaner) Vapor steam cleaners or steam vapor systems are cleaning appliances or devices that use steam to quickly dry, clean, and sanitize inanimate surfaces. Often the process is effective enough to disinfect or even sterilize the surfaces.
- The cleaning method in which the detergent solution is forced through jets under high pressure into the carpet pile and immediately removed along with loose and emulsified soil though a wet vacuum. The vacuum head and jets are usually mounted on the same piece of equipment.
- Having profit, rather than artistic or other value, as a primary aim
- Making or intended to make a profit
- Concerned with or engaged in commerce
- connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises; "commercial trucker"; "commercial TV"; "commercial diamonds"
- a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
- The typographic character @, called the at sign or at symbol, is an abbreviation of the word at or the phrase at the rate of in accounting and commercial invoices (e.g. "7 widgets @ $2 = $14"). Its most common modern use is in e-mail addresses, where it stands for "located at".
- (esp. in manufacturing) Make or operate on with a machine
- (machine) a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
- (machine) any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- (machine) an efficient person; "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
Cleaning Bathrooms with Duplex Steam
Traditionally most bathroom cleans have been completed using the old spray and wipe method. However these days steam is also becoming a popular method of cleaning as more people are either becoming allergic to or simply not wanting to use chemical disinfectants
Similar posts: chimney cleaning njhow can i clean my pcpure clean watercarpet cleaning tips for dummiescleaning liquid silverbusiness cleaning serviceshow to clean a pool with green water