- The kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually
- follow a regimen or a diet, as for health reasons; "He has high blood
pressure and must stick to a low-salt diet"
- (of food or drink) With reduced fat or sugar content
- a prescribed selection of foods
- a legislative assembly in certain countries (e.g., Japan)
- A special course of food to which one restricts oneself, either to lose
weight or for medical reasons
- The food available or to be served in a restaurant or at a meal
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant; "the menu was in
- A list of dishes available in a restaurant
- A list of commands or options, esp. one displayed on screen
- (computer science) a list of options available to a computer user
- the dishes making up a meal
- The part of this period when it is light; the time between sunrise and
- time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis; "two days later they
left"; "they put on two performances every day"; "there are 30,000 passengers
- a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance; "Mother's
- The time spent working during such a period
- some point or period in time; "it should arrive any day now"; "after that
day she never trusted him again"; "those were the days"; "these days it is not
- A period of twenty-four hours as a unit of time, reckoned from one midnight
to the next, corresponding to a rotation of the earth on its
- eleven: being one more than ten
- eleven: the cardinal number that is the sum of ten and one
- In the United Kingdom, the 11-plus or Eleven plus is an examination
administered to some students in their last year of primary education, governing
admission to secondary school. The name derives from the age group for secondary
entry: 11–12 years.
11 day diet menu - Think and
Think and Grow Thin: The Revolutionary Diet and Weight-loss System That
Will Change Your Life in 88 Days!
Millions across this nation have eaten
themselves into a prison they can’t escape – and with Think and Grow Thin,
Charles D’Angelo busts down those walls and unlocks the secrets of weight-loss
success. This one-stop comprehensive guide targets your mind more than your
muscles to help you battle the mindset that’s making you fat. Whether you have
10, 200 or even more pounds to lose, Charles’ easy-to-follow success strategies
and eating plans will give you the skills and motivation to make weight loss
finally work. Filled with inspirational success stories along with photographs.
You won’t believe your eyes!
Day 296 - 5/17/11
The menu for the party was brats, sauerkraut,
onions & pepper, homemade baked beans, and beer. This covered the fact that
Frank Lloyd Wright spent a lot of time in Chicago, and during this book traveled
to Germany. I was in charge of determining how much sauerkraut to make. I made
assumptions that others enjoyed this dish as much as I do. Here are the
leftovers, with the charge from John, "There are starving children in Africa.
You decided to make this much. Eat it for breakfast." So, a week of sauerkraut -
I assume it is similar to the cabbage soup diet, non?
Project 365: Day 329
"No more turkey, but I'd like another helping of that stuffing."
11/25/09 – Day 329 of 365 My task every
Thanksgiving is to make the stuffing. This is my personal favorite…who needs
turkey? And no one diets on Thanksgiving, right? Because the next best item on
the Thanksgiving menu is Pecan Pie! :D This is a photo of the pan of toasted
bread crumbs! What an exciting 'photo of the day' huh?