Picture Photo Sharing : Flash Photo Album Free
Picture Photo Sharing
- is uploading your images to a website like Flickr. You can add tags and offer people the opportunity to comment or even re-use your photos if you add an appropriate copyright license.
- Web 2.0 systems that encourage users to upload their own digital photos. Users can tag photos and decide on public or private display. Photo tagging allows users to search the communities database of photographs.
- Photo sharing is the publishing or transfer of a user's digital photos online, thus enabling the user to share them with others (publicly or privately). This function is provided through both websites and applications that facilitate the upload and display of images.
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- painting: graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; "a small painting by Picasso"; "he bought the painting as an investment"; "his pictures hang in the Louvre"
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- Form a mental image of
picture photo sharing - Pandigital PAN1200DWFR
Pandigital PAN1200DWFR 12-Inch Digital Picture Frame (Espresso)
Featuring One-Touch picture loading and requiring no PC, Digital Photo Frames from Pandigital make it easier than ever to enjoy all your favorite pictures. Designed to fit into any home decor, these stylish frames display thousands of images in enjoyable slideshows and help you get your precious memories out of your camera and into your life. Features include: 800x600 resolution, 4:3 aspect ratio, 1GB internal memory, 5000 image capacity, remote control user interface, 5-in-1 card reader, supoorts SD/XD/MS/MSPro/MMC and JPEG/AVI/MP3 video formats, plug and play compatible, Wi-fi and Bluetooth compatible.
365 ~ It's the end, my beautiful friend.
I can’t believe it’s the end. But in so many ways I’m coming upon a new beginning. Today I got some great news, I can’t quite share it publicly yet, but I’m so excited for what this will mean. Big changes in many ways. Maybe I’ll come back and re-edit this post when it’s safe to share... As of today, my college graduation is 45 days away, and I’m so excited. It’s really the perfect time for my 365 to end so I can focus on what’s important, and right now my first priority really needs to be my classes. Looking back on this project, I’m really proud. This project really helped me go from just a girl with a camera, to a photographer. Not a great one yet, but I’m getting there! However, I really wish I didn’t cop out as many days as I did. It really took a while for me to find what I wanted out of this project. It started as what I expected to be a photo journal of my life, photos that pertained to my days, but as I learned more about photography, and got more creative ideas it really just became a creative outlet... I guess I wish I had found that aspect of it earlier. So much has changed in the last year, and it’s really interesting to go back through and see that. Writing this right now I’m getting really emotional. This project has been the one of most important things to me in this last year. It’s one of the only things that I’ve been able to depend on. It’s just been there... day to day. I’m so glad I did this project. It’s really going to be a wonderful thing to have and be able to look back on. Let’s see, what has happened this year? Martin and I had a painfully slow break-up. I got a job at apple. I got an iPhone (Yes, it’s THAT life-changing that it’s worth noting here) I had a short-but-sweet relationship with Adam. I turned 21. I found love in my best friend of several years, Steve. Steve and I traveled to Seven Springs and Stowe, Vermont. I actually got decent at snowboarding I met my best friend, Mark. And so much more... Throughout the course of my 365 I've grown a lot as a photographer, and as a person. I will probably start a new 365 sooner rather than later. I don’t want to end... but here I go. I want to do another 365 at some point.... and vow to do something great. Every day. Of course that’s unrealistic... but it’s not a bad thing to aim for. This is already too wordy, and I doubt anyone has read this far... Bye bye 365. I’ll miss you. You were a good friend. GTWL: Half face. It's a little more than half a face, but there are a lot of half/partial faces in the photos on the ground :) FGR: Six word story: It's the end, my beautiful friend. edit: hit 50,000 views on my last day <3
Wall of Photos 2
Still in progress, unfortunately. I hung up more than my fair share of photos. 24 picture boards divided by 4 roommates = 6 pictures each...I already have 9.