Made To Measure Drapes : Curtain For Canopy Bed
Made To Measure Drapes
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall"
- any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; "the situation called for strong measures"; "the police took steps to reduce crime"
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- Ascertain the size and proportions of (someone) in order to make or provide clothes for them
- Be of (a specified size or degree)
- Ascertain the size, amount, or degree of (something) by using an instrument or device marked in standard units or by comparing it with an object of known size
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Made or formed in a particular place or by a particular process
- produced by a manufacturing process; "bought some made goods at the local store; rope and nails"
- (of a bed) having the sheets and blankets set in order; "a neatly made bed"
- successful or assured of success; "now I am a made man forever"- Christopher Marlowe
made to measure drapes - Stanley 33-725
Stanley 33-725 25-Foot FatMax Tape Measure
16" and 19.2" stud center markings simplify framing jobs. Cushion grip provides comfortable, slip-resistant hold. Specially designed hook grabs on side, top or bottom for versatility.
The Stanley 25-Foot FatMax Tape Measure is reinforced on the first six feet with BladeArmor coating for maximum durability. A Mylar polyester film extends the life of the entire blade. This tape rule comes with a cushion grip built into the case for a non-slip grip and impact resistance. A top forward blade lock design makes it easier to lock and unlock the blade while a heavy, heat-treated spring provides long life and smooth blade recoil.
Tape Rule is reinforced with BladeArmor coating for maximum durability. See the full line of Stanley tape rules.
Hand tools for the pro or expert enthusiast.
view the FatMax product demo (requires Flash)
The tape blade measures 25-feet-by-1-1/4-inch with a 11-foot tape standout. To simplify framing jobs, the bright yellow, easy-to-read blade has 16-inch and 19.2-inch stud center markings. It comes with Stanley's limited lifetime warranty.
About Stanley FatMax Tape Systems and BladeArmor Coating
The FatMax family of products has established itself as one of Stanley's most extensive and innovative product families in the company's 161-year history. The FatMax line of hand tools features core tools essential for the pro or expert enthusiast who desire high quality, durable tools. BladeArmor coating is a patented industrial thermoplastic coating, the very same material that has been used to strengthen and protect aircraft parts, such as the rotor blades on the Sikorsky Black Hawk Helicopter. Simply put, it helps aircraft survive war zones, and it also helps tape blades survive construction zones. Applying BladeArmor coating to tape blades reduces both tape breakage and tape returns, enabling it to conquer the toughest testing ground of all -- the job site!
SUPER SWEET Vintage Black Pie Bird Steam Vent Funnel by Knobler nib nwt box tag
Here's an ADORABLE vintage pie bird that's in mint, never been used condition. With an open yellow beak and a white eye on each side of his head, this sweet blackbird measures 4" tall. What It Does ... Also called a pie funnel or a pie vent, the pie bird's main purpose is to allow steam to vent from a pie through a hole in the bird's open beak, thus preventing the pie from bubbling over ... and keeping your oven clean! Pie birds also help make a tastier pie. By releasing excess steam, the crust won't become soggy. How It Works ... Place the pie bird in the center of the bottom crust. Gently add the fruit or meat filling around the pie bird, smoothing the top when done. Cut an X in the center of the top crust, then gently drape the top crust over the pie bird, poking his head out through the slit. Crimp the edges of the pie and around the bird. Bake as usual, then allow pie to cool with the bird in place. Remove it after you cut the first piece of pie. Fun Collectible to Give and Receive ... A decorative kitchen tool since Victorian times or perhaps even earlier, vintage pie birds are very collectible and will continue to increase in value. Not only that, they look cute in your kitchen and make great conversation pieces. They also make great gifts...to give and receive. Condition ... This pie bird is in mint, never used condition and still in his box. The original paper tag still hangs on a string around his neck and the manufacturer's original sticker is on his back. The box is in good condition and is marked: "The Pie Bird" and "Alfred E Knobler & Co Inc. Moonachie New Jersey 07074 Made in Japan." There's a small area on one side that shows white where the top layer of black paper is missing, likely where the price sticker was removed. History of the Manufacturer ... In the late 1940s, Alfred Knobler (1915-2007), a giftware salesman, started his own company, Alfred E. Knobler & Co., importing and wholesaling giftware from Japan. In the 1960s, he also began importing from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, China and the Philippines.
Brown Linen drapes velvet print1
Description Isn’t linen lovely, especially with a beautiful bold chocolate brown velvet print on beige contrasts to brings out the best. Linen is a great textile choice for any lifestyle, thanks to its tailored yet versatile vibe. The earthy brown tones can easily co-ordinate with your decor.This tie top drapery panel has satin ribbon to tie to the rod, it gives the flexibility to adjust the length of the curtain and beauty with a crystal round tussel at the end. This listing is for linen drape measuring 80” length x 56” width for $79. It can be made to order for any length you like, the price will be $89 (for 90 inches length) and $99 (100 inches length). To complete the look, it has an brown organza drape in the middle of two linen panels, the organza drape is listed in my other listing