SHUTTER STRAP HINGES. ROLL UP SUN SHADES. SHUTTER PICTURE.
Shutter Strap Hinges
- (strap hinge) a hinge with two long straps; one strap is fastened to the surface of a moving part (e.g., a door or lid) and the other is fastened to the adjacent stationary frame
- (Strap Hinge) A surface hinge of which both leaves are of considerable length.
- (Strap Hinge) A hinge typically secured to the top and bottom of the back of a shutter with a sleeve that fits over a pintel.
- A hinge with long leaves or flaps for screwing onto the surface of a door or gate
- a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- close with shutters; "We shuttered the window to keep the house cool"
- Close the shutters of (a window or building)
- Close (a business)
- a hinged blind for a window
shutter strap hinges - Auto Lens
Auto Lens Cap For PANASONIC LUMIX DMC LX5 LX-5 LEICA D-LUX 5(Black) + 1 Premium GOJA Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
* This automatic lens cap protects the front of your lens from dust, smudges, and scratches. Made of a high quality, impact resistant plastic.
* Opens and closes automatically in sync with lens movement.
* Without touching the lens cap, the camera responds instantly to sudden shutter opportunities by just turning on the power.
* Utilizing hinges, it opens and closes automatically with the extension and retraction of the lens.
* Protect the lens with a lens cap that can't be lost or forgotten. Compatible with PANASONIC DMC-LX5.
* Also included with your purchase you will receive an Ultra Fine Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Goja Logo perfect for cleaning camera lenses and glass products.
And the good news is we already know how the shutters will fit the opening and what hinges we’re going to use. Getting the right approach and stuff is the hard part. Three parts to the hardware: Hinges & pintles to hang and swing the shutters A lock to keep them closed Hold-opens to keep them from banging in the wind As noted, we’re using our Brandywine Board & batten hinges and pintles, our item #406. These hinges surface mount on the face of the shutters and are contemporary in design. If you want to go with a strap hinge look, you could use our #410 – the Philadelphia Strap hinge. If you have larger, heavier shutters you may want to consider any of our #700 series strap hinges mated with our #304 pintle. All of those hinges install the same way as these. As with all historic shutter hinges, our board & batten hardware is made as “lift-off” hinges. The pintle attaches to the building with a vertical pin while the hinge has a female barrel. The male & female parts are of equal heights and meet in the middle. It is a simple matter to lift the shutters and their attached hinges from the pintle to do maintenance.
Porte de l'église romane de Mailhat (Lamontgie (63570), Puy-de-D
Porte de l'eglise romane de Mailhat (Lamontgie (63570), Puy-de-Dome (63), France). Les pentures en fer forge de la porte sont remarquables. L'eglise est du XIIeme siecle. Tags: anneau; porte; eglise romane; art roman; Mailhat; Lamontgie; Puy-de-Dome; Auvergne; France; architecture; penture; fer forge; moyen-age; verrou; fer; rouille; vieux; vieille; ancien; ancienne; complique; clou; bois; delave; blanchi; vermoulu; altere; degrade; serrure; loquet; antique; pierre; ring; gate; door; Romance church; french; strap hinge; Romanesque art; roman; wrought iron; Middle Ages; bolt; weathered wood; metal; rusty; rust; rusted; corrode; old; ancient; complicated; tortuous; nail; wooden; faded; washed out; bleach; bleached; worm-eaten; altered; degraded; lock; latch; hasp; stone; worn;