White window drapes : Coleman 14x14 event canopy shade : Roman shade 33.
White Window Drapes
- An opening in the wall or roof of a building or vehicle that is fitted with glass or other transparent material in a frame to admit light or air and allow people to see out
- A pane of glass filling such an opening
- An opening in a wall or screen through which customers are served in a bank, ticket office, or similar building
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- whiten: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
- Paint or turn (something) white
ATC - my memories window (Not Available)
Made for Swap on ATC Beginners, "Doors and Windows Inside view: The window, Drapes and all the background paper come from the inside of a "Window faced Business envelope". Using the envelope which is quite plain and white on the outside and this nice purple pattern on the inside which been "Window faced" met the theme anyway, got me to thinking about how we never really know what is on the inside of anything, ie, book, person, relationship. So I made this sort of room, which you can look into and see out the window, showing a lovely peaceful, rural scene, but if you look at the outside of the room, you can see solid rugged black walls which can't be looked into. I decorated the walls with foliage printed transparency and some 3D stars to give the apparance of a outside wall.
Red on White
Something different for a change; spot metered on tulips and didn't expect the window drapes to white out as nicely as they did. Cropped it to be my laptop screen wallpaper.