Toile Chandelier Shades. Fabric Roller Shade.
Toile Chandelier Shades
- branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- Chandelier is Japanese rock band Plastic Tree's sixth full-length album. Those who ordered the first press limited edition of this album also received a poster.
- Idlewild are a Scottish rock band, formed in Edinburgh, in 1995, comprising Roddy Woomble (lead vocals), Rod Jones (guitar, backing vocals), Colin Newton (drums), Allan Stewart (guitar) and Gareth Russell (bass).
- A decorative hanging light with branches for several light bulbs or candles
- Screen from direct light
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- A refined cotton or linen print usually monochrome with intricately detailed pattern. The designs originally etched on copper rollers often depicted bucolic or rustic settings.
- An early version of a finished garment made up in cheap material so that the design can be tested and perfected
- A translucent linen or cotton fabric, used for making clothes
- Toile is the name of a fabric that entered the English language around the 16th centuryOxford English Dictionary. Toile, earliest citation from 1561. Also spelled toyl / toyle. from a French word meaning "linen cloth" or "canvas" — particularly cloth or canvas for painting on.
- 1) A French word meaning "fabric". 2) "Toile de Jouy": fabric printed with patterns in large-scale repeats by means of copper plates. In modern usage, the term refers specifically to prints featuring bucolic or rustic scenes, which are generally used for furnishings.
toile chandelier shades - Victoria Park
Victoria Park Toile 68-Inch-by-84 Inch Tailored Panel Pair with Tiebacks, Black
Victoria Park Toile Tailored Pair Of Drape Panels With Tiebacks--Toile print fabric originated in France in the 18th century and immediately became a popular decorating pattern that still holds true today. The classic country scenes and soft cotton fabric will change and improve the look and feel of any room while adding a touch of style. Made with 100% cotton creates a smooth draping effect and softer texture that some times can't be achieved with inferior synthetic fabrics. You are sure to get a curtain that’s beautiful and functional in a decorating pattern that's timeless and long lasting. Each curtain is constructed with standard rod pockets, 3 inch hems and includes 2 standard tiebacks. Sold in pairs (2 Panels) Length is measured overall 84 inches from header top (ruffle above the rod pocket) to bottom of panel. Width is measured overall 68 inches per pair of panels (both 34" panels together) Tailored panel pair curtains can be combined with a choice of three coordinating Victoria Park Toile valance top treatments that are also available thru Amazon. Also available are matching Tailored Tier Curtains, Valences, Chair Pads, Throw Pillows, Shower Curtains, Bed Comforters and Shams. Made in the USA, dry clean only
Chandelier hanging inside the vestibule of the Orpheum Theatre in Wichita Kansas. The Orpheum was built in 1922 and designed by John Eberson. The chandelier was part of the 2007 restoration of the vestibule ceiling. NRIS #80001473. Added in 1980. Taken on Orpheum Theatre Photowalk.
A chandelier at Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse at the Rochester, NY location I went to with some friends. I certainly wouldn't want a pointy chandelier like this to fall on me.
toile chandelier shades
Victoria Park Toile/Logan Gingham Check Reverse Toss Pillow--Toile print fabric originated in France in the 18th century and immediately became a popular decorating pattern that still holds true today. The classic country scenes and soft cotton fabric will change and improve the look and feel of any room while adding a touch of style. Made with 100% cotton outer fabric and poly fill inside you are sure to get a pillow that’s beautiful and plush in a decorating pattern that's timeless and long lasting. Toile printed on one side and coordinated Logan check print on the other with a decorative gingham corded edge. It Measures 17 inches wide, 17 inches long. Reversible toss pillows can be combined with coordinating Victoria Park Toile, Logan Check and Logan Solid Color Tailored Tier Curtains, Tailored Pair Drape Panels with Tiebacks, Valences, Shower Curtains, Bed Comforters, Bed Skirts and Shams that are also available thru Amazon. Made in the USA, Spot clean only