HOW TO STRING A ROMAN SHADE - EXTERIOR PATIO BLINDS - WOVEN ROMAN SHADES
How To String A Roman Shade
- A tailored fabric window shade that folds sideways. Find
- UpA fabric shade that folds up accordion-style from the bottom, usually operated by lift cord.
- (Roman Shades) Drawn up from the bottom by means of cords and rings, these shades create horizontal folds when raised. A roman shade panel is flat when lowered and covers the window glass completely.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
- a lightweight cord
- bowed stringed instrument: stringed instruments that are played with a bow; "the strings played superlatively well"
- Hang (something) so that it stretches in a long line
- Be arranged in a long line
- Thread (a series of small objects) on a string
No strings attached my ass
Mailing i received from a local auto repair shop. $15 off and "no strings attached". Well, i see 4 strings right on the coupon in big bold type. Mouse over to see notes.
The focus point is not the point... Depth of Field recreates the appearance of the strings vibrating as if producing a note.