Window Shades Roll : Wedding Canopies : Blinds To Go Coupon Code.
Window Shades Roll
- (window shade) an opaque window blind that can cover or uncover a window
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- (Window Shading) Any device for reducing unwanted heat gain from a window.
- A cylindrical mass of something or a number of items arranged in a cylindrical shape
- move by turning over or rotating; "The child rolled down the hill"; "turn over on your left side"
- A cylinder formed by winding flexible material around a tube or by turning it over and over on itself without folding
- An item of food that is made by wrapping a flat sheet of pastry, cake, meat, or fish around a sweet or savory filling
- axial rotation: rotary motion of an object around its own axis; "wheels in axial rotation"
- a list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls"
Putting up shades
One (small) window down, one (big-ass) window to go. The blackout shades I wanted were way too expensive ($400 for both windows), so I went with these room-darkening roll-up shades. I got both for $50. Eventually, they'll be hidden by a valance when they're rolled up. I just have to find material I like so that I can make the valances.
The Kitchen again
The air conditioner you see is mounted the same way the cat door is mounted, and we remove it every winter and put the window back in. There is also a roll up shade that is the width of the entire window without the A/C; we just switch out the window shade when we put the window back in.