KING CANOPY REPLACEMENT PARTS : KING CANOPY

King Canopy Replacement Parts : Black Out Roman Shades : Unique Lamp Shades

King Canopy Replacement Parts


king canopy replacement parts
    replacement parts
  • (Replacement part) A spare part, service part, or spare, is an item of inventory that is used for the repair or replacement of failed parts. Spare parts are an important feature of logistics management and supply chain management, often comprising dedicated spare parts management systems.
  • Imex supplies replacement parts - all manufacturers names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purposes only and do not imply that any Goods and/or Services or part listed are the product of these manufacturers.
  • Any part, new, used or aftermarket, that replaces the damaged item on a vehicle.
    canopy
  • the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
  • the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
  • Cover or provide with a canopy
  • cover with a canopy
    king
  • A person or thing regarded as the finest or most important in its sphere or group
  • a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
  • The male ruler of an independent state, esp. one who inherits the position by right of birth
  • a competitor who holds a preeminent position
  • (in the UK) The national anthem when there is a male sovereign
  • baron: a very wealthy or powerful businessman; "an oil baron"
king canopy replacement parts - Modular Tent
Modular Tent
Modular Tent
Keep the crowd covered with the Modular Tent System. SAVE BIG! Professional outfitters know the value of having a sturdy wall tent for harsh-weather protection. This one is big enough to serve a multi-function purpose for camping, parties, or protection for your vehicle. Full coverage: Measures a large 10'8" w. x 20' l. Sides are 6'8" h. with a 9'9" peak; 6-oz. polyethylene cover and walls are waterproof and UV treated Full wrap cover forms protective eaves to direct water away from Tent 2 endwalls allow you to divide and customize the tent into 2 sections depending upon your needs; May leave partially open for cooking purposes; Walls include 1 plain endwall, 1 zippered endwall, and 2 sidewalls; Each sidewall has 3 clear polyethylene windows with roll-down flaps; Heavy-duty 8-leg, 20-gauge, powder-coated, 1 3/8" diam. steel frame; Cover and walls attach quickly to frame; No floor; Weighs 139 lbs. Get professional coverage at an amateur price... order today! Modular Tent

78% (8)
Dorothy Valentine Smith House
Dorothy Valentine Smith House
John Frederick Smith House, Sunnyside, Staten Island The Dorothy Valentine Smith House stands on land which during the 18th century was part of a farm owned by successive generations of the Corson family to which she is related as well as to the subsequent owners and occupants of this property, all members of the interrelated Vanderbilt and Vredenburg families. Employing elements of Queen Anne style, as it was used in the United States, the house was constructed in 1893-95 for John Frederick Smith, Miss Smith's father. Significant features characteristic of the style include the offset rear wing, wrap-around porch, tall chimney, ornamental shingles in the peaks of the gables and decoratively glazed window sash. The Smith House bears a complementary relationship to the adjacent John King Vanderbilt House (1197 Clove Road) built in 1836, which, although using a different stylistic source, has many similarities in facade elevations and plan. A leading figure in Staten Island banking and insurance circles, John Frederick Smith was also an active participant in Staten Island's civic and cultural life. His house on Clove Road became his daughter's lifelong heme. Miss Smith, like her father, was involved in many civic and social service organizations, and she was a staunch guardian of Staten Island's history. Author of several books and numerous articles on the subject, Miss Smith also played a pivotal role in Richmondtown Restoration Inc. and the Staten Island Historical Society, all activities which helped Staten Islanders to recognize the importance of their heritage. History of the Site The history of the land on which the Dorothy Valentine Smith House stands has multiple links to the history of her family. In the 18th century the land was part of a farm earned by successive generations of the Corson family to which Miss Smith claimed a relationship on her mother's side. Her history is also bound to that of its later owners and occupants — members of the Vanderbilt and Vredenburg families. The 1819 marriage of Dorothy Valentine Smith's great-grandparents, Abraham Valentine and Maria Flock Vredenberg (she was John King Vanderbilt's stepdaughter) led to the formation of an extended family whose members, through the early 20th century, either lived together or in close proximity at several locations. The longest period of shared and adjacent occupancy began with John King Vanderbilt's 1832 purchase of the eighty-acre Corson farm. His will, probated in 1871, left this property to Maria Vredenberg and although she died in 1874, it was not subdivided until 1888. Census records reveal that in the interim the Vanderbilt House was occupied by Joseph Leviness and Cornelia Vredenburg Vanderbilt (the nephew and stepgrandaughter of John King Vanderbilt) and their children including John Mortimer Vanderbilt. Under the terms of the subdivision, Miss Smith's father, John Frederick Smith, the son of Charles H. and Mary Ann Vredenburg Smith (she was Cornelia's sister) acquired the portion which included the Vanderbilt House. Ownership of this house and adjacent land passed to Joseph Mortimer Vanderbilt in 1889. John Frederick Smith retained the comer lot on which his house was constructed a few years later. History and significance of the Dorothy Valentine Smith House The house constructed near the intersection of Clove Road and today's Victory Boulevard, originally Richmond Turnpike, by John Frederick Smith in 1893-95 employs a restrained version of the often exuberant Queen Anne style as used in the United States; neither the architect nor the builder has been identified. For example, the style's characteristic picturesque juxapositions of many contrasting structural volumes is reduced in the Smith House to that provided by the L-shaped plan of the original structure with the rear wing set off against the larger mass of the main section, a relationship which is emphasized by the intersecting gabled roofs arxi the tall chimney rising from and above the point of juncture. Queen Anne-inspired decorative elements include the ornamentally cut shingles used in the peaks of the gables, the multi-pane borders of theupper window sash, and the wrap-around porch with its turned posts sat atcp tall plinths. The porch is a key element in claiming the space surrounding this modestly scaled structure. These features, far fewer than the fullblown expression of the style accommodates, seem close to the minimum required for the appellation "Queen Anne." By virtue of its restrained version of the style, the Smith House demonstrates its affinity with the John King Vanderbilt House, and like that house, the Smith House occupies a similar position in the stylistic continuum to which it belongs. Residences designed in more grandiose, more robust, more ornate versions of the Queen Anne style were once not uncommon on Staten Island; a few can still be found. The Bechtel House at 387 St. Paul's Avenue is probably the
Dorothy Valentine Smith House
Dorothy Valentine Smith House
Sunnyside, Staten Island, New York City, New York The Dorothy Valentine Smith House stands on land which during the 18th century was part of a farm owned by successive generations of the Corson family to which she is related as well as to the subsequent owners and occupants of this property, all members of the interrelated Vanderbilt and Vredenburg families. Employing elements of Queen Anne style, as it was used in the United States, the house was constructed in 1893-95 for John Frederick Smith, Miss Smith's father. Significant features characteristic of the style include the offset rear wing, wrap-around porch, tall chimney, ornamental shingles in the peaks of the gables and decoratively glazed window sash. The Smith House bears a complementary relationship to the adjacent John King Vanderbilt House (1197 Clove Road) built in 1836, which, although using a different stylistic source, has many similarities in facade elevations and plan. A leading figure in Staten Island banking and insurance circles, John Frederick Smith was also an active participant in Staten Island's civic and cultural life. His house on Clove Road became his daughter's lifelong heme. Miss Smith, like her father, was involved in many civic and social service organizations, and she was a staunch guardian of Staten Island's history. Author of several books and numerous articles on the subject, Miss Smith also played a pivotal role in Richmondtown Restoration Inc. and the Staten Island Historical Society, all activities which helped Staten Islanders to recognize the importance of their heritage. History of the Site The history of the land on which the Dorothy Valentine Smith House stands has multiple links to the history of her family. In the 18th century the land was part of a farm earned by successive generations of the Corson family to which Miss Smith claimed a relationship on her mother's side. Her history is also bound to that of its later owners and occupants — members of the Vanderbilt and Vredenburg families. The 1819 marriage of Dorothy Valentine Smith's great-grandparents, Abraham Valentine and Maria Flock Vredenberg (she was John King Vanderbilt's stepdaughter) led to the formation of an extended family whose members, through the early 20th century, either lived together or in close proximity at several locations. The longest period of shared and adjacent occupancy began with John King Vanderbilt's 1832 purchase of the eighty-acre Corson farm. His will, probated in 1871, left this property to Maria Vredenberg and although she died in 1874, it was not subdivided until 1888. Census records reveal that in the interim the Vanderbilt House was occupied by Joseph Leviness and Cornelia Vredenburg Vanderbilt (the nephew and stepgrandaughter of John King Vanderbilt) and their children including John Mortimer Vanderbilt. Under the terms of the subdivision, Miss Smith's father, John Frederick Smith, the son of Charles H. and Mary Ann Vredenburg Smith (she was Cornelia's sister) acquired the portion which included the Vanderbilt House. Ownership of this house and adjacent land passed to Joseph Mortimer Vanderbilt in 1889. John Frederick Smith retained the comer lot on which his house was constructed a few years later. History and significance of the Dorothy Valentine Smith House The house constructed near the intersection of Clove Road and today's Victory Boulevard, originally Richmond Turnpike, by John Frederick Smith in 1893-95 employs a restrained version of the often exuberant Queen Anne style as used in the United States; neither the architect nor the builder has been identified. For example, the style's characteristic picturesque juxapositions of many contrasting structural volumes is reduced in the Smith House to that provided by the L-shaped plan of the original structure with the rear wing set off against the larger mass of the main section, a relationship which is emphasized by the intersecting gabled roofs arxi the tall chimney rising from and above the point of juncture. Queen Anne-inspired decorative elements include the ornamentally cut shingles used in the peaks of the gables, the multi-pane borders of theupper window sash, and the wrap-around porch with its turned posts sat atcp tall plinths. The porch is a key element in claiming the space surrounding this modestly scaled structure. These features, far fewer than the fullblown expression of the style accommodates, seem close to the minimum required for the appellation "Queen Anne." By virtue of its restrained version of the style, the Smith House demonstrates its affinity with the John King Vanderbilt House, and like that house, the Smith House occupies a similar position in the stylistic continuum to which it belongs. Residences designed in more grandiose, more robust, more ornate versions of the Queen Anne style were once not uncommon on Staten Island; a few can still be found. The Bechtel House at 387 St. Paul's Avenue is probably the gra

king canopy replacement parts
king canopy replacement parts
E-Sky 4 CHANNEL LAMA V4 RTF Coaxial Remote Controlled Helicopter (Blue Color)
Lama V4 is a 4 channel helicopters with new design idea remote-control skill. Its power adopts coaxial counter-rotating blades and dual-motor system. The "4 in 1" mix controller integrates the functions of Gyro, Mixer, ESC and Receiver. The canopy can disassemble and install easily so as ot adjust and mend the helicopter conveniently.It is also pretty and practical. Lama V4 possess of stable and precise flight capability. The installation of two ESKY 8g servo provides a very smart and prompt reaction to the helicopter. So that the helicopter can hang in the air and do various direction flight easily. 7.4 Li-polymer battery extends its flying time. We believe that Lama V4 can be the best choice for beginner and the best entertainment for flying master. It will bring infinite happiness to you and your friends. Let's enjoy the happy flying and beyond your dream.

Comments