EMBROIDERED BABY BIB : BABY MILESTONES SITTING.
Embroidered Baby Bib
- Produce (a design) on cloth in this way
- Add fictitious or exaggerated details to (an account) to make it more interesting
- (embroider) add details to
- Decorate (cloth) by sewing patterns on it with thread
- (embroider) decorate with needlework
- (embroidery) embellishment: elaboration of an interpretation by the use of decorative (sometimes fictitious) detail; "the mystery has been heightened by many embellishments in subsequent retellings"
- The youngest member of a family or group
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A young or newly born animal
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A loose-fitting, sleeveless garment worn for identification, esp. by competitors and officials at sporting events
- top part of an apron; covering the chest
- a napkin tied under the chin of a child while eating
- A piece of cloth or plastic fastened around a person's neck to keep their clothes clean while eating
- The part above the waist of the front of an apron or pair of overalls
- tipple: drink moderately but regularly; "We tippled the cognac"
Embroidered bib and burp cloth set
Machine embroidered vintage look duck embroidered bib and burp cloth. Duck embroidered bib made of heirloom quality batiste and backed with high quality cotton. Lined with fleece. Has a snap and can be reversible. Duck burp cloth is made from a Gerber diaper and finished and backed with a high quality cotton
Crochet Baby Bib (Needle Noodles)
Pattern: Needle Noodle's Crochet Baby Bib (needlenoodles.etsy.com), Standard Bib modified with stripes. I used the instructions for the eyes and mouth and embroidered the teeth on. Yarns: Blue Sky Alpacas Organic Cotton in Sand, Nut, and Bone, with Blue Sky Alpacas Dyed Cotton in Espresso and Pumpkin.
Similar posts: creme brulee baby beddingtoys for babies 3 monthsbaby boy airplane nurseryantique baby bassinets36 week baby bornbaby girl names that start with bprintable baby shower invite