FISHER WOOD HEATERS : ELECTRIC HOT WATER HEATER TIMERS : ECONOMICAL PORTABLE HEATERS
Fisher Wood Heaters
- (Wood heater) Wood fuel is wood used as fuel. The burning of wood is currently the largest use of energy derived from a solid fuel biomass. Wood fuel can be used for cooking and heating, and occasionally for fueling steam engines and steam turbines that generate electricity.
- A large brown marten valued for its fur, found in North American woodland where it frequently preys on porcupines
- A fisherman
- fisherman: someone whose occupation is catching fish
- The fisher (Martes pennanti), also referred to as fisher cat, is a medium-sized mammal native to North America. It is closely related to but larger than the American Marten (Martes americana). Names derived from aboriginal languages include pekan, pequam, and wejack.
- large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal
POP'S HEATER IN HIS WORK SHOP.
This is the heater in my grandpa's work shop on this day me Pop and a neighbor sat by the heater and talked for a long while enjoying the heat from the stove.
Obviously left by some animal lover to help the deer keep warm.
Related topics: honeywell heater fanbuy fish tank heatertesting electric water heaterkerosene heaters safe indoorswood burning pool heater planscost efficient space heatersenclosure space heater