Car hitch bike racks. Best children's bicycles.
Car Hitch Bike Racks
- (Bike Rack) The stand that holds bicycles in place in the transition area so a competitor can quickly get on his / her bike.
- to hook or entangle; "One foot caught in the stirrup"
- Travel by hitchhiking
- Move (something) into a different position with a jerk
- enlistment: a period of time spent in military service
- Obtain (a ride) by hitchhiking
- arrest: the state of inactivity following an interruption; "the negotiations were in arrest"; "held them in check"; "during the halt he got some lunch"; "the momentary stay enabled him to escape the blow"; "he spent the entire stop in his seat"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
box of mints
I spent the morning at the Toyota dealership. I got a free service and paid to have a tow hitch mount and bike rack fitted. They have a comfy waiting area with free wifi, coffee and clean washrooms. I was quite disappointed when they got it all done within 90 minutes. The free box of mints and glossy magazine helped to soften the blow of ejection back into the rain.
The van was going to be the tow vehicle of the red car on the right. It has a hitch on it now but its a small one for a bike rack or jet ski trailer. I know you can get a class 3 hitch from any auto parts store.
See also: bicycles road bikespare tire bicycle rackwomen's cruiser bicyclesrecumbent three wheel bicyclesadjust mountain bike brakesused tandem bike for saletrail a bike adamstubeless mountain bike6 bike stand