MAG WHEEL SHOPS : ALLOY WHEEL REFURBISHMENT HERTS : DRAG WHEELS CANADA.
Mag Wheel Shops
- A motor-vehicle wheel made from lightweight magnesium steel, typically having a pattern of holes or spokes around the hub
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- (Mag Wheels) Some high-performance automobiles have wheels made of cast magnesium, commonly known as "mag wheels" for short.
- Lightweight, sporty wheels made of magnesium. The term mag is often applied to aluminum and aluminum and steel combination wheels. Also see alloy wheels.
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
- (shop) patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- (shop) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- An act of going shopping
- (shop) do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
mag wheel shops - Mag Shag
Mag Shag Rim & Chrome Protection Wax
MAG SHAG Rim & Chrome Protection Wax Unsurpassed in quality, MagShag Rim Protection Wax combines the latest innovations in molecular chemistry to deliver a protective coating that will outlast and outshine ANY wheel & chrome product available. Mag Shag is safe for all factory and aftermarket wheels- Chrome, painted, powder coated and clear coated rims. Mag Shag transforms the surface polarity of your wheels & chrome to repel brake dust particles and road grime. This super slick protective shine will make cleaning your wheels from wash to wash a breeze. Mag Shag is formulated to safely and effortlessly clean, shine, protect, and prolong all types of wheels and chrome finishes. Mag Shag delivers an unmatched high-gloss; durable wet shine finish on all chrome, aluminum, stainless, powder coated, and even painted wheels. Mag Shag is the ultimate winter wheel protector, combating the harsh road elements that attach your rims and chrome finish. EASY TO APPLY! APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS Wash and rinse off all dirt all wheels Apply a thin coat working one wheel at a time using a high quality micro-fiber cloth or applicator pad Apply in continuous front to back hand motion, this helps improve reflectivity. Heavy rubbing is not necessary, Allow Mag Shag to dry to a light haze. Wipe off immediately using a clean, micro-fiber towel to give you a better than new sparkle to your Rims & Chrome.
scan of F-U-B-A-R from Car Craft mag.
Richard Guess 1961 Corvair 500 coupe with a Blown 327 Chevy SB. This was a feature car the June '72 Car Craft magazine. Richard lived in San Jose, Calif. at the time. I was up there San Jose about 1974 when I saw a Black 1965 or '66 Corvair set up pretty much the same way only it had a tunnel ram intake manifold. Does anybody know or have seen either car & any idea what became of these cars, and if they are still around? Richard owned the GOODIES SPEED SHOPS. Also did he own a rear engine Chevelle Gasser?
Wheel Choices ... Comments please (This means you too)
This is a rough photoshop of the 4 styles of wheel at the local wheel shop that I liked, placed on the Mondeo to get a rough idea of what the look like ..... comments welcome (but only on the style not the photoshop abilities, unless they are positive of course, remember this is a rough)