10K GOLD EARRING. GOLD COAST CARAVAN PARKS
10k Gold Earring
- jewelry to ornament the ear; usually clipped to the earlobe or fastened through a hole in the lobe
- (Earrings) Often gold, pirates and privateers wore them primarily as a show of wealth, to avoid taxation, or as security to pay for their funeral.
- A piece of jewelry worn on the ear
- A piece of jewelry worn on the lobe or edge of the ear
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- An alloy of this
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- 10K may refer to: * 10000 (number) * 10,000 metres or 10K, a common running race distance * 10-K Thirst Quencher, a sports drink * Form 10-K, a form used by the Securities and Exchange Commission * 10K Plan, a plan by Jerry Brown to attract 10,000 new residents to Oakland, California
Pink Briolette Wire Wrapped Earrings with Gold
This is a gorgeous pair of earrings! I used the pretty elongated pink faceted glass briolettes. Along with these I used glass pearls. For wire wrapping and spirals I used 10K gold with copper core wire. The ear wires and chain are gold filled. Earrings measure 2 inches long.
Todays GoodWill finds include 2 Wedgwood Blue Transfer American Souvenir plates, one of the Washington Monument, and the other of the "Half Moon" on the Hudson, as well as 3 pair of 10K gold earrings and a Sterling Silver Mexican Cuff Bracelet.
See also: used gold clubsgold slide braceletgold closed toe shoesgold coin beltgold sparkly dressesgold price india todayxbox live gold silver difference