Gold Moon And Star Necklace - 1 20 Oz Gold Maple Leaf - Gold Ball Stud Earring.
Gold Moon And Star Necklace
- jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- (chiefly in South Africa) Kill (someone) with a tire necklace
- In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- An alloy of this
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- The natural satellite of the earth, visible (chiefly at night) by reflected light from the sun
- A natural satellite of any planet
- Anything that one could desire
- daydream: have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake; "She looked out the window, daydreaming"
- any object resembling a moon; "he made a moon lamp that he used as a night light"; "the clock had a moon that showed various phases"
- the natural satellite of the Earth; "the average distance to the Moon is 384,400 kilometers"; "men first stepped on the moon in 1969"
- (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- (of a movie, play, or other show) Have (someone) as a principal performer
- feature as the star; "The movie stars Dustin Hoffman as an autistic man"
- leading(p): indicating the most important performer or role; "the leading man"; "prima ballerina"; "prima donna"; "a star figure skater"; "the starring role"; "a stellar role"; "a stellar performance"
- (of a performer) Have a principal role in a movie, play, or other show
- (of a person) Perform brilliantly or prominently in a particular endeavor or event
"The Green Moon" is 9.1 gram Moon pendant made of 2.5 grams gold and 6 grams silver . 5 gram Chrysoprase stone (8 mm X 10 mm X 5 mm high) with black diamond eye the disk portion is 27 mm X 23 mm 1 mm thick silver 2 mm thick gold moon named "Lune Verte" I made this to celebrate the first spring moon the beginning of the new year of life and planting. art metal lapidary wicca
SOLD - Your Kiss is Better than Ruby Cherries Necklace
While I had listed this a few weeks ago on Etsy I worked on the pictures last night as I thought I could do a better job. What do you think of this retake? ************************************** Created with freshwater pearls, sterling silver & ruby swarovski crystals. Necklace measures approximately 18 inches in length.
Similar posts: amatuer gold forumcorsairs gold xpplaces that buy gold10k gold per gramcurrent gold prices in indiagold nugget watch bandgold bangles modelschampagne gold bridesmaid dresses