PUT RINGTONES ON SAMSUNG PROPEL : COUNTRY RINTONES.
Put Ringtones On Samsung Propel
- The Samsung SGH-A767, more commonly known as the Samsung Propel, is a mobile phone by Samsung Telecommunications. It features a full QWERTY keyboard that slides out from under the phone. It comes in white, blue, red, and green, and is one of AT&T's most popular cell phones.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation; "That song put me in awful good humor"; "put your ideas in writing"
- A throw of the shot or weight
- put option: the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
put ringtones on samsung propel - Samsung Propel
Samsung Propel A767 Unlocked Phone with QWERTY Keyboard, 3G Support, 1.3MP Camera, Stereo Bluetooth and Music Player--U.S. Version (Blue)
he Samsung Propel's face features a large 2.2-inch LCD screen, which offers a 65K color depth and 220 x 176-pixel resolution and sits above a standard five-way navigator, two soft keys for navigating menus, and send/end keys. It also includes a dedicated one-touch messaging key, making text messaging, instant messaging and mobile email quick and simple. The face slides up to reveal full QWERTY keyboard with integrated numeric keypad and dedicated camera button. The phone has an internal 50 MB memory, which can be expanded via optional MicroSD memory cards (up to 8 GB in size). The internal phonebook can store up to 1000 contact entries, each capable of storing multiple phone numbers and supporting caller groups as well as picture/ringer ID. Handsfree communication is easy thanks to the integrated speakerphone. This phone also provides Bluetooth wireless connectivity (version 2.0), and includes profiles for communication headset, handsfree car kits, and file transfer. With the A2DP Bluetooth profile, you can stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones. You can connect your laptop (either via Bluetooth or wired USB) and enjoy dial-up networking--surf the Internet, send email, and access files from a server. The Propel offers a full range of email, text, and multimedia messaging options. It includes support for mobile email services such as AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live. You can also keep up with your instant messaging buddies using the built-in IM application that connects to those same services.
American Idol Season Five Finalist Paris Bennett Shows Off Her Samsung Propel
American Idol Season Five Finalist Paris Bennett shows off her Samsung Propel cell phone at the AT&T Sweepstakes event, prior to the American Idol performance finale, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 in Los Angeles. The AT&T Sweepstakes winner took home $50,000 after receiving a text message determining the cash prize. (Photo, AT&T, Susan Goldman, handout.)
Former American Idol contestant LaKisha Jones holds up the Samsung Propel
Former American Idol contestant LaKisha Jones holds up the Samsung Propel winning cell phone with the amount of $50,000 during the AT&T American Idol sweepstakes event, prior to the American Idol performance finale, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 in Los Angeles. (Photo/AT&T, Susan Goldman, handout.)
put ringtones on samsung propel
Note: USB CD driver, program software & technical support are not included. This USB data cable enables you to connect your cellular phone to your computer for: Wireless internet access, Sending and receiving email, FTP (Uploading and downloading files), Downloading Music / Pictures / Ring tones, Editing your phone book / SMS, Synchronizing calendar entries. In order for your data cable to perform above functions, you must obtain the required software independently. For your own reference: http://www.futuredial.com or http://bitpim.sourceforge.net. Cable only, software and driver is not included