FREE RINGTONES SENT THROUGH BLUETOOTH - SEND RINGTONES TO TMOBILE PHONE - BEST RINGTONES TO HAVE.
Free Ringtones Sent Through Bluetooth
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- A short-range radio build into smartphones that lets you connect headsets, speakerphones or even computers to your smartphone.
- A standard for the short-range wireless interconnection of cellular phones, computers, and other electronic devices
- An industrial specification for wireless personal area networks
- Bluetooth is an open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short wavelength radio transmissions) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security.
my totally ridiculous a2dp solution for my non-a2dp phone: - s9 motorola headset (on sale, got one for sy too) - bluetooth but not stereo a2dp-friendly phone that i love (with existing wire for fm and such) - sony bluetooth transmitter totally not slick, but it works, and i can answer calls. i figured my next phone will be a2dp-friendly (cmon iphone, you can do it!) and this way i'm in compliance when talking and driving... (and still cheaper than some bluetooth headsets plus i can listen to music...) when i'm better at soldering, i'm gonna shorten the wires and make the whole thing more streamlined.
Nokia BH-905i bluetooth stereo headset sales package contents
Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-905i Nokia Carrying Case CP-511 Nokia Audio Cable CA-143U with 3.5mm Nokia AV connector (~1.2m) Nokia Audio Cable CA-182U with 3.5mm iPhone compatible connector (~1.2m) Nokia Extension Audio Cable CA-144U (~1.7m) Nokia AV Adapter AD-52 for 2.5 mm Nokia AV Nokia Audio Adapter AD-63 for standard 3.5 mm jack Nokia Adapter AD-71 for airplane Nokia Adapter AD-70 for 6.3 mm home stereo Nokia Audio Adapter for Voip AD-77 Nokia Charger AC-15 User guide