10 funny ringtones : Ringtone creator 5 : Making ringtones for samsung instinct
10 Funny Ringtones
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- funny story: an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line); "she told a funny story"; "she made a funny"
- The comic strips in newspapers
- amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "
- curious: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular
- ten: being one more than nine
- ten: the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- A gramophone record, commonly known as a phonograph record (in American English), vinyl record (when made of polyvinyl chloride), or simply record, is an analog sound storage medium consisting of a flat disc with an inscribed, modulated spiral groove.
Funny story about the driver: we were out one early morning and we came upon this elephant that was chomping grass about 10 feet from our jeep. after admiring it for a few minutes with no one around in silence, the driver's cell phone went off. his ringtone was some cheesy pop jam we think called, "walk with me, talk with me" because that's what the singer kept singing.