GOLD BOLERO SHRUG - GOLD ONE DOLLAR COINS.
Gold Bolero Shrug
- a Spanish dance in triple time accompanied by guitar and castanets
- A woman's short open jacket
- a short jacket; worn mostly by women
- music written in the rhythm of the bolero dance
- A Spanish dance in simple triple time
- A piece of music for this dance
- raise one's shoulders to indicate indifference or resignation
- A shrug is a form of nonverbal communication that is performed by lifting both shoulders up, and is an indication of an individual either not knowing an answer to a question, or not caring about a result. It can also be used when someone is simply ignoring the person's question.
- a gesture involving the shoulders
- Raise (one's shoulders) slightly and momentarily to express doubt, ignorance, or indifference
- Dismiss something as unimportant
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- An alloy of this
I'm glad I remembered that I used to make shrugs! It's good to be making them again. Here's another, in cotton jersey that is dark brown and lightly mottled with black. It's cropped super short, has a wide scooped neckline and more scooped front hem. Flared three-quarter length sleeves with wide cuffs. Sewn with visible serged dark mustard gold thread. For layering goodness!
Golden Gate shrug in rust orange tweed with antiqued-gold tone buttons and printed crepe lining. Reminds me of the Golden Gate bridge.
See also: 20 dollar gold coin worthjr gold forum24k asian goldvalue of 10k gold22ct gold rate per grambuy 24k gold coinsgold price per kilogold miners 1849spiral gold panblue gold news forums