Street Bikes Accessories : Bicycle Rim.
Street Bikes Accessories
- (Street bike) A motorcycle which is permitted to be ridden on public roads and must be licensed. In contrast with an off-road bike.
- A thing that can be added to something else in order to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive
- A small article or item of clothing carried or worn to complement a garment or outfit
- (accessory) clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing
- Someone who gives assistance to the perpetrator of a crime, without directly committing it, sometimes without being present
- (accessory) a supplementary component that improves capability
- (accessory) accessary: aiding and abetting in a crime; "he was charged with being accessory to the crime"
street bikes accessories - Bike Handlebar
Bike Handlebar Holder Mount System for the HTC EVO 4G - Gomadic Brand
Our New Gomadic Handlebar Holder allows you clear visibility and finger tip access to your device in an attractive streamlined package. Have confidence of a secure mount with the introduction of a three channel clamp system to accommodate a wider range of handlebar diameters with a more accurate fit. The rubber clamp system includes an innovative ribbing to prevent the mount from rotating on the handlebar. The Handlebar Holder promotes reliability along with style and ease. Our New Gomadic Handlebar Holder is also the only mount on the market with a lifetime warranty and keeps you in touch on even the longest road trip.
retro row (4th street @ long beach)
Dubbed "Retro Row," 4th Street is where the vibrancy and creative spirit of Long Beach lives! Stretching between Cherry and Junipero, the district is home to an exciting group of 40+ independent merchants. Kitchy and hip and always hospitable, 4th Street features vintage & contemporary clothing, furniture & accessories, art, antiques & collectibles, books, roller skates & skate boards as well as a locally owned restaurants, coffee shops and wine bars. We also boast salon and health & fitness services, too. Adding to the retro vibe of the street is the restored 1920’s Art Theatre, which hosts a mix of first-run and art films, live concerts & comedy and other unique events. 4th Street is one of the few designated bike-friendly business districts in the city and has been featured in the pages of the New York Times as well as New York, Sunset and Los Angeles magazines.
This practical street bike is nice and compact and ideal for short distances. The K-10 is easy to carry. In addition, an integrated cable lock the bike, allowing you to quickly and easily it can lock up. Useful accessories such as a lighting kit and porters are available separately.