Bicycle with baskets - Dutch bikes
Bicycle With Baskets
- ride a bicycle
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- A group or range of currencies or investments
- (basket) a container that is usually woven and has handles
- A container used to hold or carry things, typically made from interwoven strips of cane or wire
- A structure suspended from the envelope of a hot-air balloon for carrying the crew, equipment, and ballast
- (basket) horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
- (basketry) the craft of basket making
Rear Bicycle Basket Mounting
Took a Wald basket and trimmed down a old 2x4 and added two 1/4" carriage bolts and four 1.5" wood screws with washers to hold the basket to the Topeak Super Tourist rear rack. I carry roughly up to 10 lbs in each pannier. On the upper level I'll carry roughly 6 lbs on each side and inside the basket. About 40 pounds or less all together on the rear rack. Don't want to overload it.
Bicycle with Designer Basket
They've got a thousand different ways to make an electric bicycle. This particular bike has an interesting design and a rather fashionable basket on the front.