KUNG FU PANDA TOYS MATTEL. TOP BOYS TOYS FOR CHRISTMAS 2011.
Kung Fu Panda Toys Mattel
- A primarily unarmed Chinese martial art resembling karate
- Kung-Fu is the fourth studio album by Dutch band the Heideroosjes, released in 1997.
- a Chinese martial art
- "Kung Fu" is a song by Ash, released as the first single from their album 1977 on 20 March 1995 - as a CD single, limited edition 7”, and standard 7” vinyl.
- Mattel Inc. (; ) is the world's largest toy company based on revenue. The products it produces include Barbie dolls, Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars, Masters of the Universe, American Girl dolls, board games, and, in the early 1980s, video game consoles.
- giant panda: large black-and-white herbivorous mammal of bamboo forests of China and Tibet; in some classifications considered a member of the bear family or of a separate family Ailuropodidae
- A large bearlike mammal with characteristic black and white markings, native to certain mountain forests of central and western China. It feeds almost entirely on bamboo and has become increasingly rare
- lesser panda: reddish-brown Old World raccoon-like carnivore; in some classifications considered unrelated to the giant pandas
- The Giant Panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca, literally meaning "black and white cat-foot") is a bear native to central-western and south western China. It is easily recognized by its large, distinctive black patches around the eyes, over the ears, and across its round body.
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
90/365: I'm a big fan of kung fu...
I had to work my entire "weekend", so I was a bit tired when I got home last night after kung fu. As I was drifting off to sleep, I thought "I forgot to take my daily.. zzzzzzzzzz". So this morning I looked panicked before I remembered that I snapped some shots after class. Picked the best one, processed it a little and viola!
coffee, coffee, coffee & kung fu!
Stopped by the grove coffee house to enjoy a cup of caramo and just had to try the haystack pie... breakfast of champions! Left 'Coffee and Kung Fu' on the table in front...
Similar posts: cheap avatar toyssmart toys tradethinkway toys buzz lightyearelmo toys for infantsmcdonalds toys shrekdental toys for kidsmario toys moviehow to make stuffed toys at home