3 Trimmed skinless boneless chicken breasts
1 cup lowfat buttermilk
Salt and pepper to taste.
1) Trim chicken breasts and score smooth surface about 1/8 inch deep about every 1/2 inch.
2) Place chicken in 1 gallon zip lock in a large bowl. Cover with buttermilk.
3) Refrigerate for 1-12 hours.
4) Remove and rest at room temp for 30 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
5) Preheat grill on high for 15 minutes. Clean and oil grates. Decrease to medium heat.6) Turn every 5-6 minutes until internal temp of 165. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.