Tools: The usual clean and oiled gas grill
2 Trimmed skinless boneless chicken breast
1) Put a large hand full of hickory chips in an open container on the grill (optional). Then preheat on high for 10 minutes. Clean and oil grates.
2) Trim chicken breasts, pat dry.
3) Mix ingredients for wet rub and brush on all sides of breast.
4) Decrease heat to medium. Place smooth side down. Flip every 5-6 minutes and if any wet rub is left, bush on after the first two flips. Grill for 25-30 minutes until internal temp of 165.
5) Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.