Tools: Clean grill
3 Skinless boneless chicken breasts
1) Trim chicken breasts. Lightly score (about 1/8 inch deep) across grain every 1/2 inch on the smooth side of the breast.
2) In a medium size sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add garlic and bloom for 1 minute. Add spices and ReaLemon. Mix well and simmer over low heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add chicken breast smooth size down, stir well and be sure breast are covered with liquid.
3) Now preheat grill for 10 minutes on high, clean well and oil.
4) Place breasts over high direct heat for 5-6 minutes per side. On third and forth flip re-baste the breast with the marinade and turn heat down to medium.
5) Continue to cook until internal temp of 165. (about 30 minutes total cooking time)
6) Let rest for 5-10 minutes prior to serving.