Tools: Nothing special
1 pork tenderloin
2 T olive oil
4 cloves garlic crushed
1 gallon zip lock bag
2 cups cool water
2 T table salt
1 T sugar
1) Trim the pork tenderloin well. Remove the "silver skin" and any trim-able fat.
2) Mix brine in zip lock. Mix well and add tenderloin. Place in bowl so water is covering the meat. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3) Pre-heat grill on high for 15 minutes. Clean and oil grates.
4) Pat dry the tenderloin and add pepper and a small amount (or none) of salt Rub in and let set for 15 minutes.
5) Sear both sides of the tenderloin for 5 minutes per side.
6) Add garlic to oil. Coat tenderloin with oil and garlic solution and continue to cook until 160 degrees internal temp. flipping about every 10 minutes.
7) Let rest for 10 minutes prior to serving.