Tools: nothing special
1 1/2 to 2 lbs Boneless Country Style Pork Ribs
Rub of your choice
Barbecue sauce of your choice
1) Trim ribs if excessive fat. (usually not needed) Pat dry.
2) On a large square of aluminum foil, coat both sides of ribs with rub.
3) Seal foil and if you have time, place in refigerator for 2 hours.
4) Place in oven at 300 degrees on center rack. I don't brother to preheat. Be sure to have half sheet pan on lower rack. The foil frequently leaks.
5) Bake for 2 1/2 hours.
6) Preheat grill for 10 minutes before ribs are removed from oven.
7) Be sure to clean and oil grill well since ribs will fall apart easily.
8) Brush sauce on both sides and brown both sides for 4-5 minutes each
Notes: Instead of grilling to brown up, you can set foil pack on the baking sheet, open and drain all fluid. Brush with sauce and place under broiler to brown.