Tools: Tupperware gravy shaker
1 lb pasta
1) Cut bacon into 1/2 inch pieces and brown over medium high heat until crispy.
2) While #1 mince garlic and slice green onion.
3) When the bacon is done, add the garlic and cook one more minute. Then remove bacon and garlic onto paper towel to drain. Discard bacon fat.
4) Cook you pasta according to instructions on package.
5) Preheat oven to 375 convection.
6) While #4 and 5, melt 1 T butter over medium heat. Using the gravy mixer or a whisk and mixing bowl, dissolve 1/4 cup flour in 1 cup skim milk. Add this to the butter whisking continuously. Add 2 more cups of milk along with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, rosemary (optional) and paprika. Bring to simmer and then decrease heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes whisking frequently until thickening.
7) Add 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese and simmer 1 more minute. Remove from heat and mix in bacon, garlic and onion.
8) Cut chicken into about 1/2 inch cubes.
9) Combine all ingredients and top with 1/4 cup Parmesan10) Bake for 30 minutes in 375 convection oven.